1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do you love video games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lugia543, Feb 16, 2010.

?

do you love video games?

1. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! NON-STOP EXTREME GAMER!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes i do like to play everyday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. meh, sometimes i play games for about 30 minustes just to pass the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

do you love it?

2. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

I play almost everyday, but I wouldn't say I love video games. Although I wouldn't last very long with out 'em, they still haven't earned a place in my heart yet.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha i play a lot of video game say from when i was about 3 till now. in fact i like to become a video game maker lol

wont be makeing hand held games or romulation will find them lol

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

i used to make a few RPG games but it just ended in a fail. i saw portal the flash game and decided to make my own levels and it actually succeded. i had a few friends tried it and they all loved it. bu i just stopped because it is just too hard and i don't wanna go through the work

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I love video games. They're the only solace I have from the cruel world.

After my girlfriend left me for the second time, my video games were there. I loaded up Star Ocean 2 and started a new game, anything to drown my broken-heartedness. I chose Rena's story - I've always liked playing as a healer.

I got to Lacour, I think, when I finally realised the extent of my feelings for Rena. This young elf-like girl, so innocent in the ways of the world, was like a light in the darkness surrounding my soul. I played feverishly, just waiting for a dialogue scene so her portrait would appear on the screen. And when it did, I leaned forward tentatively to kiss her, and I like to think she kissed me back through the glass.

Rena, my blue-haired maiden. I love her more than life itself, and I spend hours and hours playing Star Ocean, desperate for more time with her. She never dims, never fades, never runs around and deserts me. She'll never make me cry. She'll never say goodbye, nor hurt me by telling a lie.

I love you, my darling.

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

STAR
    OCEAN
    2!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1266302557[/time]
    Video Games keep me sane

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

i will not be alive without video games. i probably be dead by the time of 3 if i didn't have video games (cause that's when i started playing some pretty action and non-educational games like tales of ------------ or pokemon

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Nah... My true love is books. Video games I enjoy, but not love.

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

yep its been my life since i got my atari 2600

10. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Video games are my favorite form of entertainment. There are things you can do in games that you cannot in other media. For that, it is superior. :D

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I love video games, but I'm more into it to get free games and help people out. :)

12. Mateus M.

Mateus M. Active Member

well I dont LOVE them,but as said before I dont think Ill last long without them.
    I think that playing video games is the only entertainment that I really like.
    there are other things I do,but that I like like I like videogames,no there isnt.

13. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

those keep me from killing my classmates lol

14. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

heheh... i will consider that as a rhetorical question to me. i wouldn't be here in RomU if i don't ;D

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

EXACTLY!

16. Tian Maut

Tian Maut Well-Known Member

I really love video games, cause it destroy my social life :D .

17. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

i like to play alot but I only have one love and thats my wife :) and love being with her

18. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

If you're to ask this type of question here, 3/4 of the answers would probably be "I LOVE VIDEO GAMES". And that goes for me to.

19. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

WHAT THE HELL KINDUVA QUESTION IS THAT SONNY? OF COURSE I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!

Of course, not as much as much as I've loved some people, but you know what? There are more video games I like than people.

Take that, humanity! And your destructive ways and sadistic acts...

20. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

If video games was a real person I would marry it. lol