1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do or done Track

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ndsrulz1, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ndsrulz1

ndsrulz1 Active Member

Has anyone done or is doing Track? and if so what is your times and events you got those times on. :)

Personally i do the Mile and the two mile. Mile: 5:26 2mile:11.35

EDIT: Just got my PR Mile: 5:18

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i sign up for track before....and my time is 00:00:00 because i cant run =P

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Man, too fast, I do mile in 8 minutes...

But in track, I won overall in Shot put, I forgot the distance, but it was in 7th grade, I threw farther that the 8th graders...

and in Long jump, I think I jumped 17 or something, I forgot, but I got second...

4. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

In 7th grade my 1 mile was around 5:45 or so. The coaches would always ask me to join the track and football teams but I never bothered to show up to tryouts. Martial Arts was more my thing until about 10th grade.

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I used to do Tae Kwon Do, and Karate, I got to 2nd degree brown and quit

6. Zivojinovich4

Zivojinovich4 New Member

This is my first year on track.

I run:
    110M Hurdle - 19s
    300M Hurdle - 47s
    High Jump - 5'4"
    Long Jump - 15"

I don't run the mile, but I run it in 5:40

7. NeonxPandas

NeonxPandas New Member

First Years in Track
    Mile: 5:57
    2 Mile: 13:19
    800: 2:46
    Not so good, but whatever. :) I'll just keep practicing

8. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

100m sprint (on grass (gym class)) - 15.30 (not that fast, I think)

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

My mile run is just under 6 minutes, iirc. We use metric here, but we do what is basically the equivalent.

10. Filiprules

Filiprules Member

I do High jump and pole vault only my PB's are
    HJ: 1.81 made nationals for that for my age
    PV: 2.60 just started polevaulting

11. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

My 100 m sprint is about 12.6 dammit seconds. Now we have a carnival and we have teams red,green and blue im in green and we won it 2 yrs in a row and i still get 4th in 100 m sprints my friends just beat me by like 3 cm. We do the sprints in our teams to see whos the
    fastest. My long jump is about 3.41m yeah got 2nd in my team. Cut me some slack im only 12.

12. MfireS

MfireS Member

I love to sprint!!! I ran the 100m, 200m, 400 relay and 800 relay. My time for the 100m is 11.4 but I am working for 10.00 so I am getting close. All u do good and run fast. :D

13. spugintrntl

spugintrntl New Member

I did track once and didn't like it... I'm more of a Cross Country man myself. My best mile was somewhere around six minutes, but I usually did eight or so. Then I killed my shins after attempting hurdles and it went to ten for pretty much the rest of the season.