1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DMC(devil may cry)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kimvamp, Nov 20, 2009.

1. kimvamp

kimvamp Well-Known Member

I've been looking for this in ages.I'm sooooooo obsessed with dmc i have all the games some of the books and lots of pics and now i finally got the dvd complete series i nearly fainted from sheer excitment.If u hear of any new dmc things please let me know thank u:)

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Well it is not actually DMC but it is a game called Dante's Inferno and it is supposed to be a DMC like videogame...It should be out in 2010 (I don't know the date)...Google it...You will like it I promise...DMC ruuulllez ;D

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That kinda has nothing to do with dmc...

Well there was going to be a psp game but that got scrapped sadly.

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

well actually it is still in development and it is gonna come out in 2010..not sure the actual date...and yes, it kinda has nothing to do with DMC...but I said it is a DMC like game not a DMC sequel...hihi ;D
    [​IMG]

5. kimvamp

kimvamp Well-Known Member

I've seen the advert for Dante's inferno and you will be pleased to here it's been on my list for ages,i know the release date im just waiting,I'm also a big Dante(from dmc)fan that i want Dante's inferno wich is nothing to do with Dante or Dmc.Thanks for the tips:)

6. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

anytime ;D

7. Trancechaotic

Trancechaotic Active Member

If you're into DMC and have a PS2/3/P try out God of War. Greek mythology is amazing and while it strays from more traditional tales, the action is brutal/so friggin good. Puzzles are kind of annoying at times. You may also wanna check out Bayonetta when it releases next year. It's very similar to DMC and even has some of the that team developing it.

8. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

Well GOD OF WAR 3 is similar to DMC ,and it will be released soon,and this game will be a serious candidate for game of the year

9. Trancechaotic

Trancechaotic Active Member

Aye. I'd start off in order though with 1 and 2 (PS2) then Chains of Olympus on PSP. The story is really good and so is the gameplay, it'd be a shame to miss out and go straight for the newest. You wouldn't be lost by jumping ahead, but you'd definitely be doing yourself a disservice. They're all relatively cheap nowadays too!