1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dkf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gameboy5.0, Jan 27, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

for people who dont know this name dnf is duke nukem forever. it was to be the next game after duke nukem 3d.
    this game has been in the makeing sents 1997. talk about a long ass game.

well what do you all think about it. most games that are made take from any where from 1 to 5 years to make.
    but this one is takeing 13 years. so what is it is it some joke or will it be made. and if it is made will any one buy it

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

hey bro, game was canceled, and the dev team was disolved, also you fucked up the title

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

lol i see that my bad. well there only one way to find out and that is to see if some one makes the game, you could be right you could be wrong.

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

you realize there is no longer a post count, so you dont need to spam

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

He's right. They finally and officially cancelled the Duke Nukem Forever project last year, but not before it spawned numerous jokes about just how long the development cycle was taking. They even took a potshot at it in the final boss battle of No More Heroes. Sorry bro, but there will never be a Duke Nukem Forever.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

3DRealms went bankrupt towards the end of last year, that was the end of duke nukem forever.

7. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

no post count.....so how do we rank up :)

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

It is invisible but still present within the coding of the forum, I imagine.