1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DisgaeaDS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by 01427, Mar 27, 2010.

1. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Anyone played or still playing Disgaea DS? I want to know how to move on in Cave of Ordeal 5. The way I figure is you need two characters that can throw units 6+ blocks, but I only have 1? How do i increase the amount of blocks a character can throw a unit or how else can I beat cave of ordeal5.
    Post Merge: [time]1269690397[/time]
    Another question: To get a majin, I need a male warrior, brawler, ninja, rogue, and scout at level 200+ right? This means that I have to wait for all to be 200+ right? I can't reincarnate some that are already lvl 200+ to another job.

2. Contradiction

Contradiction Member

I double-checked Cave Of Ordeal 5, why would you need to throw anyone? The whole stage is about being surrounded and you have to defeat everyone. Are you sure this the right stage?

3. ashley_surferboi

ashley_surferboi Well-Known Member

to get the majin you need one of each of the warriors etc.. over lvl 200 then the class unlocks.
    went off disgaea for a while lots of other games to play
    never got round to the caves properly did the first one?
    but to throw further you need a high AT or EV i cant remember but if you unlock the girl with the teddy (cannot remember her name know it begins with P) her EV is so high she can travel pretty much anywhere and she uses guns which means she cannot be hit and deals major damage.