1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon World DS X digimon?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Rockstar99, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

Im playing digimon world DS at the moment and i have seen the movie digimon x evolution
    NOW im wondering how do you get duromon, the weird thing is he is in the game!? he is blocking off the entrance to somewhere in a shop in union city? How can i get him as a partner though like what area is he in?? or cant you get him as a partner?
    Thx for helping! (if ya can)

2. rakata2k6

rakata2k6 Member

To get Dorumon, you need to get its in-training form Dorimon (I thinks that's what its name is). You can get the scan data for him from Dr whatever his name is by having the necessary tamer points. I'm not entirely sure how many points you need, but I'm sure you will eventually get him.
    Hope this helps!

3. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

i didnt get to that part yet but go to gamefaqs and search for the giude for the game it will tell u how to get it

4. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

ok kool thx yeah i searched dorumon in gamefaqs guide but it never came up, when i searched Dorimon it came up THX!! i only need 600 points!

5. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Im playin this game to. I'm wondering how do we get digi eggs. I'm at platinum tamer now.

6. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I'm tamer king now, but that doesn't matter. It's about matching using the WiFi connection.

7. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

There arent any digimon that contain the x letter, like Wargreymon X :(
    Even though Digimon Dusk/Dawn DOES contain Alphamon !! :D :D