1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon world DS help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by harukachan, Oct 27, 2009.

1. harukachan

harukachan Member

For all of you having problems finding digiconverted digimon you have to look into the digifarm menu in the digimon list and switch the status of the newly digiconverted digimon from databank to the digifarm or the party you want it to be.

to make digi-eggs you need two ds with the game and match two digimon in wi-fi play.

if your digimon level doesn't increase you have to raise its attitude by degenerating it (for example an agumon with 20 attitude will grow until level 20)

If you have any other problems just ask ;)

2. alxir

alxir New Member

on no$gba how do you save this game

3. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

in the battery file you must create a SAV.FILE by simply copy and paste and start playing it and you can get it saved away thats how...i learned it from youtube

4. poke_147

poke_147 New Member

hae i know this might sound stupid but how do u get more digimon cause im not sure how 2 if u do can u email it 2 [email protected] cause i dont go on romulation much. Thanks :) If u get it later on in the game tell me cause i quite early in the game ;)

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Do not openly put your e-mail address up. The users can get a hold of you through PM(personal messages.)

6. Mia_Tenshi

Mia_Tenshi New Member

My game stopped working when i reached platinum sukamon (that digimon in the sewers). the game IS working 'cause the digifarm digimon moves but i cant gain a control.I'm like.....stuck while talking to sukamon AFTER the battle.

Can Anyone help ?

7. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

sadly, you'll have to restart then and see if it persists you may need a new emulator/rom