1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon World DS Eggs

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Purple_Obsidian, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone still plays this game. I want to fill out the digieggs section of the game but I hear you need a friend to do that.

So! does anyone wanna trade friend codes? I max out my data (999%) before converting the digimon and I always raise'em from the earliest form possible and de-evolution them to make them stronger, etc.

I would like for the person to do the same so we get really strong eggs and of course, I'll help to fill out the digiegg index for the person too. :)

2. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I'd love to but I played it in an emulator before I got my DS but haven't ended it yet. I'll try playing it again. I'll pm you if you are still interested after a month maybe. :)

3. That would be awesome! :)

This offer is still open to everyone else too!

4. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Great. Stay tuned. :)

EDIT: Before I forget, may I have your friend code?

5. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I'm already starting this game.. I'll pm you soon enough..

6. Woo, the more the merrier!

Sure, I'll send it to you.

Shiro, did you want to swap friends' codes too?

7. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

i'll be willing to help, but i dont have my DS yet, i think im getting it today ;D

8. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Are you getting a DSi?

9. Argh! Couldn't figure out my friend code for a moment there. :'(

But now I have it! Let the adding commence! ;D

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i found myself playing this game lately, after been away for so long i already forgot most of the stuff....

11. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Gosh =.= Anyone here playing any other Wi-fi games? digimon world championship is fun for a while but later on when u have to keep on making ur digimon back to digi-egg in order for it to digivolve into MEGA form it's frustrating

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

frustrating? i think Pokemon breeding is more frustrating then Digimon training..... plus its easy to level up.... just battle around 10 mins, and i already power-level my wargreymon to lv.40+ from lv.1

13. How are people doing? Still waiting here... ???

14. :'(

Commitment failz. "orz

Anyone else into it atm?

15. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

I was like 2 weeks ago. Then I got bored with it. :p

16. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Guuuu, Looked at video of this on Youtube, looks like fun.. :| I may play...