1. This forum is in read-only mode.

digimon world 4 blinking don't stop

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by giraxrd, Apr 5, 2010.

1. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i'm continue with this problem even, when i find a fix but don't work, anyone kows how to quit the blinking in this game?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What system, emulator, flashcart, etc. are you using?

3. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i'm using dolphin svn between 2000 and 3000 i don't remember the number

4. TirithRR

Try a different build.
    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/news.php
    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/list.php?listcount=6

Different settings, etc.

5. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i will try when i can, tanks for the help

6. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

no those link doesn't have anything that i can use to fix it, i downloades the most recent emulator but the blinking is still apearing, is there any other way to remove the blinking?

7. TirithRR

Did you change and/or adjust your video settings?

Go into the Graphics configuration and turn on the "Use real XFB" option. This will remove the screen flicker.

8. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

that option is on the gcm file but there are 3 squares blue, withe and marked i used marked but the blinking still, those options werw tested on dolphin 4790 and 4907, if you or anyone find a fix maybe you can use a image for makeme the configs easier if thats is'nt much trouble, tanks for keep helpme.

9. TirithRR

Turn on the "Use Real FXB" option in the OpenGL plugin settings.
    It won't work using the Direct3D or Software Renderer. Only OpenGL.

I'm not at home right now, so I can't take a picture of the emulator screen. It's not hard to get to though.

10. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

when i open the game with the open gl the emulator 4907 says error and the 4709 just close, any ideas to fix it? mayde you have a certain config but just in case i'll give my laptop status:
    Intel Celeron
    1 GB RAM
    Windows Vista
    2.20 GHz.

tanks for the help,

11. TirithRR

Your laptop probably isn't powerful enough to use Dolphin properly. By the specs, it probably has an intel chipset for the graphics, which will not properly run OpenGL. I will post a screenshot later today when I get home, but I won't promise it will work, because of your system specs.

12. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i see the only way to fix it is change my grafic card, but i'll wait for the screenshot, is about the config?.

13. TirithRR

First, Open the Options menu and click "Configure..."
    [​IMG]

Click on the "Plugins" tab and make sure Dolphin OpenGL is selected under Graphics. Then click the "Config..." button.
    [​IMG]

Under the General tab, check the "Use Real FXB" box.
    [​IMG]

This will require that your computer supports OpenGL. But it sounds like your laptop isn't capable of that, and you probably won't be able to upgrade your laptop's graphics card (it likely has a built in intel chipset).

14. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

anyway tanks, i'm going to find a way to upgrade my graphic , tanks for your time and help.