1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon World 2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zephyr trufeld, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zephyr trufeld

zephyr trufeld New Member

Heya. I finally managed to get ePSXe to work on my computer, and so far, its not bad.

anyways, my first game chocie was, Digimon World 2.

On my own, Ive managed to get everything to work properly. But heres my problem:

The game lags....not alot....but enough to bug me.......and the music lags a tad more than that. Is there any way(s) I can fix these? pretty simple stuff.....but dont know how to go about it....myabe framerate? Im a supernoob at this.

2. lordlee

lordlee Member

You need to configure your video plugin, it should should have a default settings button, i usually press fast, that should speed up your digimon game, as for the sound, im guessing your sound plugin??

3. zephyr trufeld

zephyr trufeld New Member

Out to try that. Can anyone else offer some comments?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Make sure to use Pete's OpenGL2 or Pete's D3D plugins. They are the most compatible.

Try using ePSXe 1.7.0, 1.6.0, or 1.5.2. You should probably download all three versions, and use which ever one is most compatible with your games. Some games run better on 1.5.2, others on 1.7.0, etc.

The CORE SPU plugin for ePSXe 1.7.0 is a very good sound plugin and requires no configuration. Most of the time it will work just fine for anything you wish to run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.