1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Story : Lost Evolution

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Feb 13, 2010.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just checked this out on youtube... It's like a new version of the series from Digimon World DS, Dusk and Dawn. Anyone else excited for this? I know I am!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP4AMKK43rI

2. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I play it, I like it(allways having renamon)

3. FriendlyFade

FriendlyFade Member

I like it I guess. I like Digimon World Championships pet concept that the entire series began with... A tamagatchi game... with some violence!
    Egg-intr1-intr2-child-adult-ultimate-Recycle-perfect.(sometimes recycle a few more times for different perfect digimon.)-Digimon World Championships didn't have all the digimon from the rpg though.

The rpgs went with this evolution tree though. The intr1 can't really fight till intr2.
    (the egg was somewhere i just know it) Intr1-Intr2-Intr-child-adult-ultimate-recycle a few times...-perfect.
    (...There they are! I just have to kill them.) Well they don't really die.(sometimes...)

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Digimon World Championship can be good, but i just dont like the idea that you cant control the digivolution line..... it reminded me of old digivice full with either Sukamon or Numemon >.<

anyway I hope we got Salamon as starter, the main reason i get Digimon Dawn, Plotmon as starter mean get Gatomon (my all time favorite) early XD

5. FriendlyFade

FriendlyFade Member

I don't like controlling the evo tree. But it would be nice if it was optional to let it digivolve on it's own or control it's evolution.
    Depending on how u raised your digimon is how it digivolves is a taming concept I like. I had a Yuki botamon. > Nyaromon > salamon> D'arkmon.> Angewoman> some phoenix thing.

After it reverted I tried again.
    Yukibotamon>Nyaromon>Gizamon>some demi dragon thing>virus thing>Gallantmon!? (yeah.. i can't remember there names lol..)

I have to say my favorite was Kapurimon and it's evo tree in the rpg. World championships evo tree was incomplete or something.

6. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

digimon is realy good but i always forget the names

7. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

i like more digimon than pokemon how about you guys?

8. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

i hope they don't bring back the revert option...that can make a rookie level take out a mega....

other than that i can't wait for this game!!!

played digimon ds and dawn....

9. calvin_0

I love both equally.

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Oh I didnt even know you couldnt control the evolution line... Damn, whatever, it's still going to be a good game

11. calvin_0

wait, what? you cant control the digivolution line? IF that is true, i'm not playing this game.

12. FriendlyFade

FriendlyFade Member

In digimon world championships you can't.(sorta unless u wana train from a guide)
    I think you will be able to control the evolution line in Digimon story: Lost evolution.
    Sorry if you got a bit confused there.

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

cool another digimon game bring back so many memories

14. Beertje111

Beertje111 New Member

Can't wait for this!!!
    I also picked up something about a new season of digimon that's going to air in spring

15. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

The main character has goggles again! WIN

16. p4tman

p4tman Guest

It looks cool it's just the characters make me feel weird.

17. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

gawddammit now i'm all hyped for this and it does come out until the last quater of this year

>_<

18. calvin_0

nah even with a guide, because the training result is random, you still cant really control the digivolution line in digimon championship.

i really hope this game is like Digimon Dawn, where you can win with Rookie digimon if you train. IF it come with a digivice its better =P

19. FriendlyFade

FriendlyFade Member

Yeah, But it dose give u a basic idea on how to get the digimon you want. But that's about it.

Since Digimon Story:Lost Evolution is the same branch related to Dawn,Dusk, and DS. Most likely they will have the same features. But then again, a rookie vs a perfect is insane in most cases... But hell if the rookie has the skill then who cares about it happening.

Oh also. What do you think the lost evolution is any way?

20. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

X evolution maybe?

i hope so..