1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Did you waste your summer or did you enjoy it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Aug 30, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I wasted all of mine not exercising and staying on the computer as long as possible. I made minimal social interaction in the real world.

How was yours?

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Same as yours.

But we did go to the Dolfinarium.

3. awesomebros

Sounds cool. We haven't gone to any aquariums in a while. We went to one in ohio a couple of years ago.

4. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I took a trip to the Oregon Coast & Colorado. But mostly computer and friends were my summer.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

:)

6. awesomebros

Glad I'm not alone.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I don't think of it as a waste though, more of a break from normal madness.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I hate Summers in teh Tropics :p (March til Late May) as it often reaches 37° C here during Summers :(

Oh but I do love the Monsoon season (June til September) even if typhoons & flash floods have caused deaths & left others homeless as the weather is cooler. And if you ask me I'd rather die from being buried alive in mud or rocks or drown to death than being cooked a slow death thank you very much.

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

what a cheerful post.

my summer was same old, same old.. a few bbq's, football in the park, boredom and beer gardens.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I work in summer...I take vacations in winter.

I honestly hate the sun, damn cancer giving thing.

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

It was a freaking busy summer for me but the most fun evar!

12. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

did that but also went to farnce and italy before

13. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I would've wasted less of mine, but my mom got something weird in her neck and dad broke his hand at his job and it hasn't gotten better (doctors are too cheap for surgery) for THE WHOLE SUMMER, which means I was able to do little to nothing with the two people I actually know (everyone else in theis hick county calls me a "nerdy retard fag", so I do not have friends.

Plus the fact that the two things I COULD do besides (games and PC) are the two things dad hates the most.

So I had a chaotic, boring, unenjoyable summer. And dad's plan for us to lose weight never worked since he broke his hand (for whatever reason)

14. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Spending time on the computer is not a waste. :p

15. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

July was litteraly wasted because I was stuck in summer school and it went by fast, in August, we went to British Columbia, Canada to see the Rockies n Stuff.

Stuck Indoors...

There is like a week left man...

*garychencool crys in corner of room

16. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I don't get a summer break anymore, when I asked my boss when we would be taking off of work for two months, he told me I could leave anytime I wanted as long as I was good at job interviews.

17. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

spent it in front of my computer. :p

18. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Sort of between. We moved to a really nice new place, I've been sort of half ass trying to find a job, but have been failing miserably. So far it just feels like one really big weekend.

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I got mah new computer, a DSTWO, a new armclock and more...so it is between decent and boring..

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I hibernated.......... and im not fat.............
    went to the 99 cent store, and bought myself allot of junk food (and i mean allot)...........
    pretty much all i did was play my gamecube............
    after i came out i looked like this..........
    http://www.engenharia_eletrica.blogger.com.br/golum.jpg