1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Did you ever have an addiction to any particular site? Or still do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zeldafan12, Oct 10, 2010.

1. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

When I was around 10 I was really into neopets. I played it all the time until I was around 12 because my house only had dial-up and an aging computer that just seemed to get slower and slower and slower...... I finally got tired of waiting for each page to load so I quit. Once we finally got our new computer, which was much faster. I started playing again. This time I was around 15. I got really into it even more than before. But I was embarrassed being 15 and playing neopets, I never told anyone ever. I think I would die if I told anyone. So I finally quit again at 16 because I thought I was too old for it and it was childish. I remember talking to people on the forums that were much older than even me and they were embarrassed about playing it also. I remember reading topics on the forums asking people if anyone knew that they played neopets and most of them said no.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

RomUlation.net, still am addicted to this God forsaken site for three years now ROFL!

Also, Youtube & RHDN (romhacking.net)

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

me too. 3 years and I still visit this site like, everyday. and well that NDS rom site that keeps up to date roms which I am not allowed to say on romulation.
    Post Merge: [time]1286675006[/time]
    oh it's affiliated! that means I can say it! rom-freaks is the site to go to for NDS roms! and I'm an addict to that place always going there to see if super scribblenauts leaked. yeah go try and delete this post you know it's an affiliate go look.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

this

5. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

I guess I should say besides RomU cause pretty much everyone that posts is a regular.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

lol. I used to get addicted to this game called adventure quest. I was lvl 50 then I quit. after 4 or so years later I saw it as an ad and decided to relive the glory days. I'm playing it again

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I used to frequent AdultSwim games before for "Robot Unicorn Attack", however since the game was made available to FaceBook users I no longer go there.

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i used to play on newgrounds alot

9. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Well, psx-scene recently. The COMPLETE FREAKING PORT of Snes9X to PS2 (all the extra features mappable, save states, rewind and FF, EVERYTHING in the PC ver) being developed there has had me checking its development thread at least twenty times daily.

It's gettin close :)

Also, romu when I'm bored and not viewin anime or internet shows.

Dad has an addiction to a site that shows bald celebrities. A lot of his pride comes from the fact that he's not bald. Dad is...odd.

10. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Addicted to RomUlation, Explosm and Facebook.

11. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I was once addicted to imperiaonline because its real time and every minute and seconds matters greatly. i even been receiving messages like, why did you attack me when i was not online you coward? then i would reply, um, its real time?

good thing i broke off with it. also been addicted to neopet till it got scammed but that was like years ago... also on a harrypotter site till i got banned due to exploiting a glitch. Actually, i was happy then that we still had dial-up, the glitch doesn't work on fast internet.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

This site and my site.

I can't stand to be away from this site longer than 2 days.

Spending 9 days away killed me!!!

13. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I used to get addicted to online flash games like Club Penguin, and Runescape. Now that I think about it, what a waste of my life.

14. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Mostly this site and Anime sites.

Man, I remember the time I didn't go on for a whole month.... worst month of my life man...

15. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Youpor... ooops nearly, cant say that on here ;)
    Not really addicted but I spend a lot of time on facebook chatting to friends.

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I used to play Neopets back when I was, like, 8. CHEAT CHAMPION WOO

Anyway, I spend a fair amount of time here, and far more time than that on /v/. Supremacy1914 always gets me when the IRC regulars set up a game. It consumes you for a couple months.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Facebook chat sucks balls, so I'm always offline.

My list.

-romulation
    -anime forumz
    -gamefaqs/gamespot
    -the chatango (as said, like irc but for kids/stupid people like me)
    -facebook
    -youtube
    -capcom unity forums

18. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Yes,places like Hunt8 and BTjunkie

19. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

I am level 44.Maybe ign.

20. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

This site and runescape.