1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Did you buy or download Pokemon Black and White?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by 3DS_FTW, Mar 8, 2011.

1. 3DS_FTW

3DS_FTW New Member

Hey, if you're a Pokemon player, did you buy a legit copy of Pokemon Black & White or did you download it? If you bought it, post why you bought it and didn't download it, or if you downloaded it, post why you didn't buy it.

2. Kecleon15X

Kecleon15X Member

I downloaded it :D

Why?
    1. I'm a pirate
    2. I actually have the money but don't want to spend it LOL
    3. Why buy it if I have a SuperCard DSTWO, which works with just about every ROM? =D

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Downloaded it.

4. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Downloaded, I wasn't THAT interested. Besides, I'm saving for...something.

5. totallydood

totallydood Guest

I am a proud owner of the legitimate Pokemon Black version :)

[​IMG]

I also have a Super Card DSTWO, but I wanted to own the actual game. A ROM is fine, since DSTWO can play any DS ROM, but owning the game makes me enjoy it more, because I spent money on it. It just, feels right to own the real game. lol

6. will1008

Holy crap the box looks awesome.
    To be honest, I have 2 legit games. Pokemon HeartGold and Age of Empires: Mythologies.

7. 3DS_FTW

3DS_FTW New Member

I also bought the game, because my shitty R4 III wouldn't play it. So instead of buying a better flashcart, then waiting for it to ship -_-, I just bought the real Pokemon White. And like the guy above me who purchased it, it does feel better to have spent my money and own the real game instead of getting the ROM. I also don't have to worry about any hidden AP that may be lurking in the game somewhere that may affect some of the carts that the game runs fine on. XD

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Downloaded both.
    I haven't even tried them though, I dont like pokemon much, it was just for my collection.

9. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

Bought Black, Downloaded White.
    I got someone to buy Black for me though. That guy owed me a lot so I asked him to buy me Black.
    I chose to let him buy me Black 'cause I DL'd the JP Black and found it fun. And also because I bought at least 1 of the games per Series.

10. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

i bought white cuz my shit card wont play it with any sort of patch and it does feel better buying the game

11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Downloaded Black, I switched from my R4 clone to my DSTT. Works like a charm.

12. wiimann

wiimann Active Member

I bought Black because I felt much better buying it than pirating it, and also I wanted to be able to use the IR functions.

13. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I downloaded it. My sister wanted to play the game.

I'll probably try to pick up a legit copy for her sometime later. But the problem is that she doesn't have her own DS and always uses mine or my brother's DS.

I srsly do not understand how someone could be that interested in pokemon. She beat the gym leaders in less than a week and caught most of the pokemon.

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I'm a proud owner of the pokemon black rom i downloaded

15. doughboy

doughboy Guest

xD

I downloaded black, but not white...
    I'm not a racist.... SHUT UP!

How original....

16. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I downloaded Black for myself, but ended up buying White for my sister with my hard earned monies. SHE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY IT

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

My brother bought it. I'm playing Gold version right now on my Gameboy DMG.

18. will1008

That really sucks.

19. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

Downloaded White.

20. Admiral_Lindsay

Admiral_Lindsay Well-Known Member

Downloaded Black.