1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Did any1 play the new megaman?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by destiny, Aug 16, 2007.

1. destiny

destiny Member

i need help on the part where your finding the bots in the trash. The guide in gamefaq doesn't really sate it quite right.

2. blitz1008

blitz1008 Member

just use your stylus and poke around the screen. the radar goes off depending on where you touch, not where you're standing. also, try listening to the floating green guys, they tell you a general location where their friend were hanging around. once you poke an area and it turns red, just walk over to it and press 'A'.

3. DerikkuKun

DerikkuKun Member

I couldn't get used to that game.

The old ones were the best.

X3 and X2.

4. zervy

zervy New Member

it's alright, at least they try to innovate... which wasn't the case for a decade.

5. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

EX Skills wasn't innovation? Legends wasn't innovation?

BATTLE NETWORK WASN'T INNOVATION!!????

6. chroma

chroma Member

i do agree that old ones are far better, maybe cause its design and story written by a whole new team for the new episodes, not only for the nitendo series but also the ps ones like from megaman X5 onwards. it lacks the whole tricky idea of searching for armors and hidden stuff and going through all the puzzles by pure skills, things are starting to be more and more direct le. the worst is megaman X7 which the 3D experience of using 'gels' hoping to solve problem. but it seems like it makes all the graphics look spastic, and the 3D gameplay of switching from side view to back view is horrible totally make ppl confuse and hard to hold on.

7. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I agree that this game isn't as good compared to X5 and X6. However, I think that the previous battle network game was better than the starforce although I am enjoying the star force game.

8. blastburnnn

blastburnnn New Member

I'm up to the bit just after that, just look randomly all over the place

9. andrew415

andrew415 Member

I wish there would be a Megaman Legends for the DS