1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Diamond Plus/Pearl Plus

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Sep 29, 2009.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Hey all, it is I, T-Dub...Anyways, since I haven't been talking about my hack pokemon, diamond plus. So, I decided what now would be the best opportunity to start talking about it than now!

Okay, let me start off by saying, that Pokemon Diamond Plus and newest game which I just got through pilfering...uh, I mean, crafting, is called Pokemon Pearl Plus! These games aren't much as hack, but remakes of the orignal two games...with added pokemon which aren't usually native to that said region. The reason because of this is, I didn't add any new events, I didn't add any new dialog to the open-fielded trainers and people who live inside the cities. (I'm working on that by the way, I'm still trying to learn how to use thenewpoketext) I also didn't add any extra trainer battle! Man, I ain't gonna lie to you, the only thing I'm good at doing on this game is editing the pokemon and giving trainers new pokemon.

But I won't let that stop be from making this public. Speaking of making somethin' public, I have version 3 of Diamond Plus; here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jonnwzgrdtz

Here's the difference from V-2 and V-3, I've succesfully edited every trainer on the game, ya know, with the exception of trainers who get stronger from the Vs. seeker rematches, I probably do that in the future. I also succesfully edited every pokemon that appear in the grass, the safari zone game, and honey tree...thing. If I had to make an estimate of how much I edited the pokemon that appear in the sea, I would give that probably a 65%.

Oh, before I forget, I also succesfully edited the pokemon that can be capture by the fishing rods...sorry, but magikarp and tentacool are still the only pokemon that can pulled by the old rod, but the good rod, the pokemon that are pulled by that are completely random.

Non-Native Legendary Pokemon can only be capture after defeating the elite four and champ. They can be found inside Turnback Cave, outside Stark Mountain, inside Stark Mountain, in random patches of grass within the 3 extra areas (surival, fight, resort) Inside Snowpoint Temple and last, but finally not least, Send Offspring (Grass and Water 'surfing')

I also up-ed the gym leaders, rival, elite four and champ levels. I also think I up-ed the galatic commanders and boss level too, but it been along time since looked upon that.

Anywho, the levels of pokemon the elite four and champion uses are now between lv63-71. Their pokemon also hold items that are usually found during wifi battle (special thanks to insanecrazy07 for the slick idea) I also did this with the gym leaders too, but not with Roark, a little bit too early!

After you beat the game for the first time, the game get's extremely tough. The trainer's pokemon level's are ridiculously high, going to between lv68-71. And when you finally make it inside Stark Mountain, the trainer's pokemon level surpasses that of Cythia. The wild Pokemon that appear inside there are also high...and Groudon live inside there too. And NO Buck's Pokemon don't help you...AT ALL, it's fainting every 24 secs even after I ampled it up to lv71!!!!!

Okay, enough with me talkin' about Diamond Plus, it's time that I start talking about my other game, Pearl Plus. Now here's Pokemon Pearl Plus' link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3mzyn3nzewz

And YES, they are differences between Diamond Plus and Pearl Plus, but not by that much. You have a whole new set of Pokemon to choose from at the beginning. One from Kanto, one from Johto, and the last one from Hoenn. Your rival's starter will always be the same Pokemon, regardless of what you choose at the beginning; the starter he uses is also not selectable at the suitcase part!

Some gym leaders use different Pokemon from Diamond Plus, like for example; on Diamond Plus, Gardenia uses a Lv20 Skiploom, but on Pearl Plus she replaces it with a Lv21 Bayleef (Female, weird huh)! other than that, it basically small like Diamond Plus! Oh, yeah, when you faces Cyrus for the last time, his Probopass is replaced with, in my opinion, a stronger pokemon, but I ain't say NOTHUN'

Oh, and Palgika (Or whatever how you spell that pokemon name) Is obtainable at Sky Pillar and Dialga is catchable inside Turnback Cave (This is vice-versa within Diamond Plus)

I'm gonna write a walkthrough of what level the gym leader's pokemon on, and what level your rival, elite four, champion, and Team Galactic pokemon level be on too, in the near future. If you want to know the pokemon evolve, it can be found in one my old post, just look for, it's still the same, I didn't change a thing.

Please find it in your time to download and see what these games are about, I promise that'll be worth your while!

On another note, if you're playing HeartGold and SoulSilver I figure out a way to make pokemon that usually evo by trading evo by different condition...And it counts as a clean rom. I haven't uploaded the roms yet, but I will soon!

Thanks and Later!

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

COOOOLL!! ME DOWNLOAD!

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

sounds pretty cool... I'll try it out

4. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

thaaaanks you guys! I hope you enjoy playin' it!

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

ill try it

6. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

try modding platinum

7. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

That's a good idea and that's why I've already started on modifying it, the only thing I have to do is finish editing some of the trainers and changing some of the pokemon that appear in the wild, aft that I'll be able to release it to public!

On another note: There's been a slight problem with both Diamond Plus/Pearl Plus nothing too serious, actually it's only one thing...so far...it's pertaining to the attack: Wing Attack. I watching my little brother play Pearl Plus when I noticed that everytime Swellow used Wing Attack on his Pokemon, instead of taking damage, it raised its attack power...Have anyone else encountered this problem...Anyways, I fixed this problem and will have brand new links very soon! Thank you!

8. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

awesome. ill make sure . when you release it . to totallly check it out. you ever thought of modyfing the sprites. maybe replacing the current ones used for new ones maybe better looking or updated pokemon