1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DIAMOND CODES

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by xPokHunter24x, May 24, 2008.

1. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

A FEW DAYS AGO I DOWNLOADED NDS AND POKEMON DIAMOND FOR MY COMPUTER I PLAY IT ON THE COMPUTER BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE CODES FOR THE POKEMONS AND ALL THAT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I COULD GET THEM
    I DONT PLAY IN A NDS SYSTEM I HAVE IT ON MY COMPUTER PLEASE HLP
    THXS GUYS

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

try this

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,7491.0.html

3. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

YEA I KNOW ALL THIS WEBSITES BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO DOWNLOAD
    PLEASE HELP I KNOW AM A LITTLE BIT DUMB :(

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please do not write in full caps. You either copy the US version codes or the EU version codes. Then you add them in.

5. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

what i mean is if which of all the websites is the correct one
    cuz i have the ds on my computer and am trying to put pokemon diamond codes on it but i dont which is the right website because it tells me about the ds and using the action replay in a ds not on the computer

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

He's using an emulator, not a DS, but it's still quite hard to understand...

7. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

so what am i supposed to do now are those the right codes or do you guys know the right website to go
    tell me please

8. anandjones

I know that :) Okay, go to http://www.codejunkies.com then click either US or EU depending on the Pokemon Diamond version you have. Then click Saves Codes in the top right hand corner and search for Pokemon Diamond. What emulator are you using?

9. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

am usind nintendo ds

10. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

i tried that but nothing appears :/

11. anandjones

No, what's the name of the emulator you're using on your computer? Is it no$gba or iDeaS or something similar?

12. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

yea its that one no$gba

13. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

but what do i do with that
    where do i need to put it at

14. anandjones

Okay, once you have loaded Pokemon Diamond, go to Utility then Cheats. Click Add new, paste your code into the box, check Action Replay DS, and then click OK and then OK again. You may have to reset but the code should have worked. If not, try the other region code; you probably got the wrong region. And please do not double post, it is against the [rules]. You can always click Modify and edit it.

15. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

yea but still i havent downloaded any codes that website you gave doesnt have the pokemon diamond i checked and nothing

16. anandjones

You didn't look hard enough.

http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Pokemon-Diamond_Nintendo-DS_17826135-17___.aspx

http://uk.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Pokemon-Diamond_Nintendo-DS_17826135-17___.aspx

17. xPokHunter24x

xPokHunter24x Member

i tried most of them and still dont work
    :-\

18. anandjones

Did you reset the cartridge via emulator? Did you try both region codes?

19. Supasly

Supasly Guest

I might know why it isn't working. Pokemon Diamond like Animal Crossing Wild World and Harvest Moon DS have two versions called(1.0 and 1.1) some codes only work on 1.0 and others on 1.1. So try to figure out which is which and find the right codes for that version and also watch out for the region it's for.

20. markus88

markus88 New Member

this is great