1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dfgdgd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canoso777, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

dfgdfgd

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Re: Why Do Everyone Hates Pop Disney SIngers?

A lot of Disney's pop' singers sing through their nose, ugh. Also they suck at acting.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

One word "GAY!"

Not Homosexual gay, lame gay.

EDIT:

Please read my apology for this remark below.

4. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I'll say because they're 'disney' singers.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

And that they are ugly kids that are for some reason called "handsome" despite they aren't (Miley Cyrus comes to mind...) and don't have any real talant to boot.

Well ok they sing better than any of us but I'm into metal :p

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because they're talentless and wouldn't have a career without disney pushing them in everyone's faces all the time.

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Jealousy.

8. impulse513

impulse513 Active Member

exactly

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

This too... I mean there are people who may be jealous of the fame those hacks have attained right?

10. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Disney starts them off by finding them and let them sing. Afterwards they make a TV show and afterwards they pursue a lifelong career and in the end they end up like Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

They end up becoming sluts? :eek:

12. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Yup. Messed up ones too. Jonas Bros. become playboys/pimps

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

So messed up they go to rehab or jail.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I dunno about lindsay lohan, but paris was never disney...she only became famous for

1.Pretending to be famous

2.All that money which she never got and ended up working for it

3.SEX TAPE!

4.Court proceedings to stop the sale of the SEX TAPES!

5.Did I mention the sex tape yet?

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I personally think it's mostly jealousy.

If I look at Miley Cyrus I don't see stunning beauty, but I sure as hell don't see ugly. When I listen to her I'm not captivated, but I'm not annoyed here, so I don't bother changing the station.

The same pretty much goes for every Disney person (or celebrity really) who is hated on. Whenever someone goes on about "Ohh noes! Her music makes my head hurt" I really cannot help but thing that person is being incredibly lame and a sheep - afraid to have their own opinion so they just follow what every one else says and does.

I've lost a lot of respect for a lot of people because they would be a sheep and go with the popular opinion about people just because it was exactly that.

16. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I can't answer for everyone, but my own personal reason is that Disney picks up a random cute 15-year-old chick with a decent to pretty good singing voice with the intentions of bluffing the fuck out of it with audio engineering and marketing it specifically to pre-teenage girls as musical entertainment.

It is literally Disney's designated priority to create artificial music to apply to the lowest common denominator (musically speaking).

And I can not respect that. So that is why.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Sorry guys, I might have said the wrong idea with my gay comment on this thread.

I didn't mean to use the word gay to refer to homosexuals & in that effect I didn't mean to use it as a slur to bash gays. And no, I'm not a gay basher/hater.

I was using the word for it's other more contemporary use on the internet which defines anything gay as anything lame, stupid, weak or poorly done. I guess me watching to much Youtube is to blame LOL!

I mean just go & watch several Youtube videos & read bad comments & you'll read things like, "this video is gay", or "you're gay" even if the let's player has a deep manly voice.

Plus South Park too :) That's one other thing where I heard gay & fag used not to refer to homosexual people.

Again, sorry for the mis-understanding if any.

18. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This I can actually understand. There is very little uniqueness about the singing of Disney people, it's pretty much all generic factory productions that mostly all sound alike. Does this make me hate Disney singers? No. Doesn't even make me think they're ugly, just means I think their music is pretty weak.

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Plus Disney's target audience are kids or pre-teens to the very least so it's understandable if most older people don't like it.

Too bad that Disney is still one of the leading authorities projecting the obsolete stereotypes of yore, like Nerds being Bullied by Jocks & the beautiful but slow witted famous girls labels.

20. Zdroyd

Zdroyd Active Member

Exactly, people (not kids) just do not take Disney seriously, because they are so childish, so in turn they do not take their artists seriously.

(Disney should make some rated-R bloody Zombie Action movies, that will change everyones opinions. LOL)