1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Devil may cry 4 Nero Dante level

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by boxihead, Sep 24, 2010.

1. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Hello I saw here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w316Rk8gbds

Nero in a Dante level (Level where you have to play as Dante) where he fights a Blitz and in reverse where Dante runs from the She-Viper, or the Echidna as is it's proper name, while it destroys the scaffold which was supposed to happen in a Nero level. I was wondering if that is possible or not. I believe it is considering it is in the opening movie.
    Thanks.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Maybe you can if you use some kind of hacking or cheat.

And the trailer isn't always true either, as far as I know you can't play Dante in Nero's level and vice versa since they have their own ability that is needed for their area, such as Nero's Devil Buster needed to solve certain puzzle, you can't progress if you use Dante at this kind of part.

3. boxihead

Seriously, a Cheat code in a opening movie... I find that hard to believe.

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Uh.... I didn't mean they used some kind of a cheat code back then.

Besides, the opening movie might come from when the game was in development, not all the stuff from that time can be carried over to the finished product. Trailers isn't always honest see.

5. boxihead

Yes I can see what you mean. By the way while we are on Devil May Cry 4 topic, is it possible to change Nero's Devil Bringer arm colour, for I saw it or is it another pre-release let down?

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

To what color exactly ?
    As far as I know, his Devil arm only changes color when he's charging his gun.
    Aside from that, it stays at the original color.

7. boxihead

Well to a golden colour like when he charges the Blue Rose.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well I checked somewhere else and it seems that the Devil arms only have that yellow colors in trailer.

Same reason as the above I guess, the developer decided to stick with blue color.

9. boxihead

I suppose... Mod it or we've got no chance of getting the golden colour.