1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Detective Conan.....

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Feb 7, 2009.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i been reading it lately, is it me or..... the anime and the manga have a differ drawing style..... I think the character in the manga look alot more cute then the anime, also the "killer glare" look more cold compare to the anime version..

btw i dont really like the anime but i cant stop reading the manga for some reason.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well that tends to happen alot with manga & anime, there are instances where the manga is more fascinating than the anime & vice versa :)

By the way, I lke Detective Conan too, but after hundreds of episodes he still can't find a permanent cure to return to his actually physical age nor find leads to catch the thugs who did that to him? Come on :p

3. calvin_0

well i only a few episode of the anime (and as i read the memory came back and spoil it for me....good job memory...., you worked when i dont need you), anyway i remember seeing a perview of conan where it did return into Shinichi, for a short time.....with him saying "No, not yet, i dont want to turn back into conan yet".

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I saw that particular episode, he was feeling sick that time & that seemed to have counter reacted to the drug or whatever it was those thugs on the first episode gave him causing him to momentarily return to his older form.

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

If my memory is good, I think the temporary medicine was alcohol given by Hattori or something like that, not sure though

6. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

it's the alcohol plus the cold. It was Hattori that gave the alcohol to Conan because a folk lore said that alcohol would cure the cold.
    I LOVE conan! I love the movies as well as the manga. The anime is good but the drawing style changed and now it's more edgy. I don't watch the anime anymore but I still the manga.

7. crazytuna

Yeah Conan is good, but a little bit long... I was reading the manga and I was wondering how many anime episodes there were and there were like 500 episodes...thats way too much in my opinion.

Argh I want it to end for the plot, but I dont want it to end in the same time T_T

8. kanakacheek

I'm like that too. But because each individual story is so fun I don't mind. I just hope he please have an ending already thought out (and not end up like Itazura na Kiss, knock on wood).

9. crazytuna

hmm... I dont want to sound crazy, but I think the story is never going to end. You see Gosho is pretty old, and we never know when He might choose you. And I'm not sure he would want someone else finish his greatest work. You know what I mean right?

10. kanakacheek

Conan will be small forever? That's not good...I'm a big Ran X Shinichi fan

11. calvin_0

well Ran X Conan Shota isnt so bad you know XD

12. crazytuna

if you think so....if you think so...

13. kanakacheek

I'm excited for the next Conan movie :D

14. crazytuna

anybody knows the the Conan VS Lupin is coming out?

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Is there such a cross-over OVA such as that? :-\

16. calvin_0

that crossover sound intresting.

17. crazytuna

18. calvin_0

i think its going to be "KID The Phantom Thief" all over again.

19. crazytuna

no way! We're talking about Lupin and Conan the best thief ever and the best detective ever in anime.
    Kid is an amateur compared to Lupin.

20. calvin_0

finally i found out the name of that little girl who look really cool, Ai Haibara XD

i always wonder about her ever since i saw her in one the episode.....