1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DESMUME: How to Activate Wireless?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Abcdeffg, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Abcdeffg

Abcdeffg New Member

HELP! Using wireless (WiFi) connection. I found one for ethernet but I can only use WiFi so...help would be appreciated! Thx!

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54397.0

remember search is your friend.

3. Abcdeffg

Abcdeffg New Member

Thank you Blazemax,

That guide is for the ethernet connection. I am using WiFi. I need a guide to enable WiFi in Desmume using my wireless connection.

Ty!

4. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Yeah thats pretty much the only guide you will find. Even Desmume site informs you that WI-FI is not enable and will never be.....yeah that.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There actually is a tutorial topic for wireless (look for it on your own in the Tutorial Section), but it was written for MAC users. Writer claims, it might work with Windows users. But I should point out Nintendo (World Wide) Wireless Service for NDS and DSi has been taken down since early last year.

In any case, basically it involves installing virtualbox or similar application, and instead of choosing Infrastructure, you have to choose AD HOC. That's as much as I can tell you. It's been 2 years since I last use the emulator, never did need it anyway since I own the handheld. Furthermore, I've never tried wireless method, so don't bother asking me for further assistance on this. I'm as clueless as you are for this matter.