1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Desert Island DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by 1prinnydood, May 23, 2009.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Ok, here is the deal, you are shipwrecked on a desert island, somehow your DS and a solar charger survive. You have one game cart in the DS(not a flash cart) this is the only game you have and you will not be rescued for 1 year. There is no WiFi on the island. Which game do you want to be in your DS that you think you could enjoy for 1 whole year?

Edit: To clarify, you do not need to worry about survival this is a fantasy scenario all your basic needs and safety are magically taken care of.

I choose Disgaea.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If I were stranded on a desert island, I'm sure there would be more important things to do than sit around playing a DS.

(Do you know how hard it is to find food and shelter, etc. every single day...)

3. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I am sure you are right but as this is a fantasy scenario you really need not worry about survival

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

So youre saying that we dont need to worry about food, shelter, light, mineral managing and defense systems agaisnt monsters?
    I would say The World Ends With You, but it would have to be the first time I'm playing it
    or maybe Mario Kart and Tetris

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

It would need to be something that has a long lifespan, sadly this rules out most DS games, I'd plump for animal crossing or magicians quest.

6. thoughtshark

thoughtshark Member

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars. Id just keep killing random people.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Time Hollow.

8. crazytuna

Time Hollow? How could you play that game for a full year?

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Personally I would probably say something along the lines of bejeweled. I try to avoid that game because its so addictive.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Maybe because I have played and beat it 3 times already, I don't know. The game itself is highly addicting.

11. crazytuna

True it is addicting, but after finishing it once, there isn't much you can do after right?

12. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Hajime no Ippo DS.

I've been playing it almost everyday since i got it. That was like 6 months ago or something.

13. Viruscrush

Viruscrush Member

I gotta say either the classics like Mario Kart or something like Disgaea/TWEWY (first playthrough)

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Disgaea would have nearly endless gameplay, but it would get boring very quickly.

15. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Advance wars duel strike
    it would probally take more than a year to finally complete everthing in it :p

16. crazytuna

Luminous Arc 2, that game is impossible to complete to 100%, the complete percentage get's stuck at 99% or 99.9% I think