1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dementium II - How Can I Save?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, May 9, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah, topic says it all. I'm playing Dementium II, this is the first time Playing Dementium, I didn't play the first one. So, my question is: How can I save? I'm at Chapter One, just beated the first bos (Dogfish thingy?) got the keycard. Now I'm back in the world where those guys with the electro stick things come at you. I opened the door witht he KeyCard an now I want to quit playing and I want to save. But how? Can you see save spots on the map? Thanks in advance.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

You have to go to the room where you did the puzzle to unlock the boss room. There should be a red glowing mirror thing on the wall. That's a save point. Just go and examine it (I'm surprised you didn't notice it the first time).

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

D**m.. I'm already in the Real World... Can I go back?

4. Fredbox

That is in the real world. The room where the people in orange jumpsuits are strapped onto their beds.
    Also, in your other thread you mentioned there was a dump by iND. Do you have a download link for that? But don't post another rom site, that's against the rules. Thanks.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

No it's not released for download yet. But the world with the Monsters is the real world?

6. Fredbox

No, the world with monsters is the one in you head (or something like that). The world with the guards is the real world. I'm saying the room with the puzzle and the guys strapped to their beds is the real world.
    Ok, thanks.

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Ok, but I think I'm in the world in my head, but is there a save option? 'Cause I don't know what to do now. I have dat hammer thing, opened some doors with it... but what do I have to do now?

8. Fredbox

Oh, so you've got further now? I dunno where the nearest save point is then. I thought you'd just finished the boss (you know there was actually a save point in the boss room, where the doctor guy was hiding and you got the gun from, but you can't get back here once you leave). I'm pretty sure when you get the hammer, you're still in the real world. Are you sure you're in the other world? Just try backtracking until you get to the room before the boss room. There's definitely a save point there.

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I walked around for like half an hour but I don't know how to procceed.

10. Fredbox

Are you still trying to find a save point, or are you just trying to carry on with the game?
    If you want to find a save point, just look at your map to see where you have been and work your way back to the room with the guys in orange on their beds. If you want to play further into the game, it might be a while before you find another save point.

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yes! I found it! Thank you so much for helping me out ;D

12. Fredbox

Now you know what save points look like, remember and keep your eyes open.

13. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hah, I noticed the red sh*t around the corners of the screen, but I thought I was attacked from behind so I ran forward and turned around, the red shi*t was gone and there was no enemy. So I continued.