1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dementium 2 - Resolved

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, May 9, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Edit: Well, apparently there was a side path in the second room which means it was only two rooms and not three. After figuring that out, I easily got through the sewers and was able to continue through the game with no issue yet. At the moment I'm now following the paper trail of notes from that girl and have just finished up in the building with the combination lock on the door.

At the moment, I'm pretty much at the point where I got the flashlight. I got through room one after figuring out how to avoid those wraith like ghost creatures, made it through the more difficult room two that had those same creatures. All this time, I got caught more than once and had to fight the room of enemies multiple times (thankfully the sledgehammer is very helpful here). Each time, I simply got sent back to the beginning of that room.

Well, I make it to the third room, and a nasty surprise is waiting. Right after rounding the bend, one of those creatures comes speeding towards me with my only detour lying about ten feet away from where the creature starts. Obviously, there is absolutely no way to fight these things, hence the detour paths. Well, I end up making a break for it and get caught. Fight the room of enemies, only this time I wasn't so lucky after killing them off. When it emptied me off, I was all the way back at the beginning of those three rooms.

Needless to say, that was more than a little bit frustrating, especially after that tricky second room. I decided to use that chance to run back through everywhere I've been already and managed to break down a few more boards to get some supplies. Found some more revolver rounds, some health kits and pills, some shotgun ammo for the shotgun I don't have, and a needle of adrenaline that I missed before. That confirmed that I had nowhere else to go though, and now I'm wondering what the trick is to that third room.

Any and all help would be appreciated.