1. This forum is in read-only mode.

delete posts and visitor counter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by anandjones, Mar 27, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

My suggestions are pretty lame but here goes. Would you be able to add a function to delete your own posts? And maybe add a visitor counter of some sort and see how fast it climbs. You know what I mean..

2. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

I think a visitor counter would be cool.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We use apache to log how many visitors we have, a public counter probably isn't going to happen.
    Deleting your own posts isn't going to happen either, would make threads impossible to read if a user decided to delete a comment they said earlier.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes that's true. Oh well just some ideas. Should think of some more soon ;)

5. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

How about a delete comment within 5 mins, cause sometimes it would be like... oh man, that actually didn't make sense. So you have 5 mins to change it before it stays there?

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I think the 5 Min limit is within the game comments only.

On the forum section you are able to edit/modify your comments/replies.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Game comments are editable for 5 minutes as of posting yes, forum posts are editable for as long as they're not deleted.

8. ch2435

ch2435 Well-Known Member

I still don't see whats wrong with being able to delete your post if its the last post of the thread. So you can go like 'you know what, this comment is spam *delete*'

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

either you can delete posts or you can't. There is no 'last post only' option.

10. ch2435

ch2435 Well-Known Member

Oh, well there is in phpBB3 :/ Oh well. Maybe in the future you'll find a way :p