1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DELETE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragoDracini, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragoDracini

DragoDracini Member

I got my answer, please delete this topic as it is redundant and not needed.

Ok, sorry to make a new topic, but no one is watching the older topic. I have a valid question. Ok. I have an R4 SDHC with the newest SDHC kernel, to get this working I'm supposed to remove the SDHC kernel and switch to the R4 Ultra kernel and use the Akaio loader? Also, where am I supposed to put the game when I get the Akaio loader? What folder? There's no readme or anything for it that would explain.

Thanks, and sorry again.

And as a quick edit, lemme make it easier on you helping me out. Here's the instructions on what they instructed people with my R4 to do in the original topic.

-------------------
    ATTENTION ALL R4 SDHC USERS

How to get Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story working for R4 SDHC Users (Confirmed by kguy528):

1. Go to R4ultra.com and download the 1.54 english kernel and move files directly to the root of your SD

2. Download the 1.4.1 Akaio loader from the first page of this topic and move files directly to the root. (Yes, you will use two loaders)

3. Take a clean rom of ML3, and manually patch it via the patch in the first post of this topic

4. Instead of going to your roms when you start up your R4, select AKmenu4.nds that should be in the root
    along with the _aio folder. Select your patched ML3 rom and play the game.

5. There you go! I am well past the bowser tutorial battle so far, and nothing has gone wrong. Enjoy. ;D

Note: It is very important that the contents of the Akaio 1.4.1 be in the root of your SD card, otherwise it will not work properly. This same method also works for Kingdom Hearts, taking the manually patched ROM and loading it via Akaio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.