1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Decision

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by OmegaFlare2, Dec 10, 2009.

1. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

I'm finally getting an xbox360 soon. I've been a fan of Halo since I've been able to play it at my cousin's house once in awhile. When I'm choosing 3 or ODST, I want to know any differences in Multiplayer. Can anyone give me any info on this?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I think halo 3 has more single player wise, biut odst might have more multiplayer options.

Personally I would stick to my halo 1 and 2 on my laptop, but only because unless I'm given one, I won't go near a 360 XD

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I preferred ODST's single play. ODST's multiplayer is the same as Halo 3's multi except it has all the DLC levels and Firefight.

4. JynxJester

JynxJester Well-Known Member

Well... if you havn't got 3 then go for ODST.

I think the hubba between 3 and ODST is that people who already got 2 notice there is hardly a diffrence between the two...

But if this is your first time then you might aswell go for ODST

5. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Halo 3 is played by LOADS of people, so getting a game on XBox LIVE is very easy and quick. Halo 3 has a much better and longer campaign mode than ODST......
    BUT!!! ODST comes with a Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc, which has the multipayer from Halo 3 PLUS the Mythic Map Pack (a load of new cool maps) that costs 800 points on Marketplace to buy, so getting it for free is cool!

So i hope that helped make your mind up. ;)

6. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

7. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

ODST of course, :p