1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Death Note <what can you say about the story>

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by ADVENTSIGN, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ADVENTSIGN

ADVENTSIGN New Member

this anime is really cool, it is very logically! ???
    watching this you can't even know which side your on>

(do you know shinigami like to eat apples!?)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I like Death Note's overall theme, gaining the power to kill anyone you so chose at the cost of your own life span, I just hated Light's gay logical thinking. If I ever get my hands on the notebook of death, I'll use it to exact revenge on people who piss me off, WITH NO REMORSE whatsoever :p

If you piss me off, BAM! you're dead!

3. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

The story was great. Who wouldn't want one of those notebooks? I was with Light all the way. He made just one slip up though. He should have waited and watched to see if all those other guys would have died first before declaring that he had won.

P.S. I hate Near!(or whatever his name is!) :p

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i only watch a few episode, but i can tell the story is pretty deep, much like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

5. olarn

olarn New Member

hi.........i can watch chapter 22

6. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

A unique 'thinking' anime if you know what I mean.

7. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

yeah near stole melo and L's thunder.
    He was absolutely useless.
    I hated melo at first but then realized it was not him I hated but rather near.
    DEATH TO NEAR AND LONG LIFE CHOCOLATE!

8. MajorFiend

MajorFiend Guest

Does any one know where i can watch the rest i stopped watching two episodes after "L" was killed

I would really appreciate it :D

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i just finished death note, absolutely loved it.

i also liked how they wrapped up the story at the end and didn't leave you thinking "what the f***, what about......" like many other anime's do.

if i had a death note i would do exactly what light did, i'd have no problem with killing every criminal in fact i'd enjoy making the world a better place but i would do more interesting ways of killing them then just the default hart attack

10. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Major, yo ucan watch Death Note off of www.narutowire.com

But yeah, I'd like to punch Near in the face. He has to be the most annoying character.

11. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I am at episode17 right now and I can say Im completely ADDICTED...

BTW only thing Light does wrong is to turn Misa away... Damn , she is a model :D

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Raito had the edge, he was on both Kira's and L's shoes near the end, and before that he had complete access to the investigation. But L is simply better than him. :p

I prefer the ending in the manga, it's much more exciting than in the anime.

13. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

deep it has you thinking it was a shame L had died though he was best