1. This forum is in read-only mode.

death note , jump ultimate stars

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by MithridatisGR, Jul 6, 2010.

1. MithridatisGR

MithridatisGR Well-Known Member

does anybody know how to unlock the death note characters in jump ultimate stars (english patch) ? i ve unlocked misa but i dont remember how :p
    i ve seen that Light Yagami, L Ryuzaki, Near and Mello EXIST IN THIS GAME !

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I can't remember the menu layout...but you need to upgrade your "komas' (characters).

You also need to go to the death note world, beat that and you unlock the base charaters, to have Misa means you have the ability to unlock them.

Upgrade all koma's in the death note section and you'd get them all.

3. MithridatisGR

MAN, I KNOW I HAVE TO UPGRADE THEM. BUT I DONT HAVE THEM TO UPGRADE THEM. in addition there is no death note world in the english patch.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...well this is going from rough memory, it's been over 2 years now -_-

If you have misa, try messing with her koma, you might unlock the other's thru her.

The unlock system works like a tree, branches out, what might be one may become several things.

5. MithridatisGR

i tried, through misa i cant unlock anyone

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's possible...(keep in mind this is from rough memory) that those guys were just "support" koma and not playable.

Or you have to try one of the other modes (I know some like the "spirt fox" naruto need special conditions to unlock)

Also I belive by checking here...

www.gamefaqs.com

You might find a guide, they'd be for the un patched versions, but the content is the same minus the language.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The Death Note world need to be unlocked first from a hidden koma.
    You need to get the koma by finishing a certain mission.

I forgot which though, and as hYpNoS said check a gamefaqs.

8. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can only get them as support characters. Just go to the death note world and do all the challenges or whatever they are