1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dbz or naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

their have been arguments and debate on which anime would win if they were in a gith dragon ball z characters or the naruto characters plz put reasons for your answers ??? ;D

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

please refrain from using SMS languages in posts.

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Naruto, because it takes the DBZ characters like two weeks to power up and in that time Rock Lee would break necks.

4. dhanash

dude two weeks dont you think ure exaggerating a litle too much??

5. r4

r4 Member

Naruto cause its better than" ca me ha me ha" lol

6. grimsim1

It was a joke, but honestly, have you never seen a DBZ episode? It takes forever for them to power up, like at least six episodes.

7. dhanash

uhhhhh no it only takes about 2 secs dude u gotto watch more dbz

8. waggie98

waggie98 Member

DBZ all the way fuck naruto

9. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Wow, Your Hating on Dbz hard there.

It take maximum of 1 episode to power up, and thats only 1 episode at the start when Piccolo poweres up to do the special beam cannon in there earlyest episodes.

Im going to say that dragonball z is WAYYY better than naruto. i watched a few episodes of naruto and i got bored after a few. DBZ in the otherhand was full of action, it had its funny moments that i had to rewind to watch again.

The story is full on exillent, the films made sence because it actully fit into the storys. The Powering up parts was Just, Gangstah !!! i have yet to see any other anime with the power up as great as DBZ has. I Loved Every fight in it.

If i was to give percents to each i would go with

DBZ - 90%
    Naruto - 10%

Thats how Gangstah DBZ is.

10. grimsim1

What the hell does "gangstah" mean?
    DBZ is such a mediocre anime. I watched it when I was in high school, and I have seen every episode. It's boring as hell. The storyline is the same over and over again (big bad ass villain comes, they train for fifteen episodes, they kill big bad ass villain). The animation in early episodes is also pretty bad. Plus it wasn't that funny. It was annoying at best. I used to love it until I watched other anime and saw how lame it actually was.
    Naruto has a really good and diverse story line. It has awesome funny moments that actually make you laugh out loud. The characters are so different and deep and they actually develop as the series goes on (not like the uni-dimensional characters of DBZ). Although Naruto has a lot of fillers, I'd rather watch those than spend days waiting for Goku to power up his ultra gay spirit bomb whilst his son gets the crap beaten out of him by some funky alien grasshopper looking dude (Cell).

Look, we each have our preferences. Each to his own. I just think for the above reasons that Naruto is better and you have your reasons why DBZ is better. At least we watching anime and that's always a good thing.

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I prefer Naruto over DBZ. I have every single season of Naruto (except Shippuuden), and I am seeing the 7th season at the moment. I am not bored. In fact, I think the storyline is much better than DBZ's (however those parallel missions in Naruto annoy me a bit). And I laugh a lot when watching Naruto. On the other hand, DBZ is always the same thing, over and over, with nearly no humor in it.

But I never liked DBZ a lot, only the games, it might be just that.

12. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

For me it's hard to make a choice, because I really enjoy both of those shows.But because Naruto is on the air these days, I'll have to go with that.

13. grimsim1

Oooh, Jin, wait until you get a chance to see Shippuuden. Wow, if you liked regular Naruto, this will blow you away. :)

14. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

i used to be a big dbz fan but it ended, then naurto started so naruto

15. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

if they would fight definitely DBZ would win... i mean... come on DBZ characters could just fly WAY up in the sky and blow up the land... while naruto......

well they can't jump that high up... XD

and DBZ characters is way faster than naruto ones...

consider this...

episode 200 of naruto and episode 200 of DBZ...

i would still think by that time DBZ characters has already powered up like a gazillion times... XD

and by the way... when naruto shippuden started... it was after 2 and a half years after episode 200...

so if we would give another 2 and a half years for the DBZ characters... it would be total pawnage... >.<

16. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

no way naruto has the nine tails and that alone would be enufu to beat dbz

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Uh huh, so let's just have Majin Buu turn that nine-tailed fox into a Fox's candy mint & let him ieat it. ;D

[​IMG]

You know who would really make a good match for Naruto's Hokage ninjas? Flame of Recca's Hokage ninjas 8)

[​IMG]

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know, some friends of mine are watching Shippuuden, they love it. It's much more interesting. Some people say that if we don't want to lose our interest in Naruto, we should skip season 7 and 8, watch the first and last 5 episodes of the ninth season, then get to Shippuuden. I think I'm going to watch season 7 and 8, unless it's just crap.

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please watch Naruto.

jin, better to watch Naruto up to at least 165 (Naruto's death because then all the interesting stuff happens by then and you can catch up in Shippu) before moving onto Shippuuden for obvious reasons like the storyline adaptation. But once you get up to watching it, it will rock your socks off. And yay, ep 83 just finished.

20. holmiz

holmiz Member

It is crap, half the first Naruto series is crap... every single fillout in Naruto is bad and will always be, although the first fillout in Shippuuden turned out to be quite interesting. Don't watch episodes 140-220 or wherever the real Naruto story ends.