1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dbz attack of the saiyans

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kenpachikun, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

hi,

im using no$gba and ive just downloaded the dbz game. the problem is that the image is kinda wierd and i cant see a thing in the cave for the tutorial except for the heros, the chests and the fog. is that normal or should we be able to see the path. if its not what should be seen, how can i fix this.
    thanks

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

what version of no$gba?
    make sure the version is 2.6a.. ;D

and download the no$zoomer as well..

links can be found here..
    Common Issue

3. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

im using that version and no$zoomer :(

4. meganova

Try to tinker with the EXTRA option in no$zoomer.

5. chukka01

chukka01 Member

i can see the chest, hero and fog only.. im also using NO$GBA with the no$zoomer

6. giantmojo

giantmojo New Member

I am also having the same problems. I'm using No$GBA ver. 2.6a & No$Zoomer ver. 2.3.0.1

It is quite impossible to play with all the black fog. Only objects and characters are visible.

@Meganova: If you could please post the "Extra" options that you've tinkered by listing them down or screenie them, it would be much appreciated because I have been tweaking with all the options in No$GBA and No$Zoomer but nothing is solving my problem.

7. Zaertix

Zaertix Well-Known Member

I don't think he's actually tweaked it himself, he's just giving the basic response to game fixes.

I'm downloading now and I'll experiment with it and post my findings in a minute.

[​IMG]

I have no fog in the training mission.

8. meganova

Ah yes,
    I haven't played it, what I mention is just the basic response to some of the game fixes. ;D

Nice job there, Zaertix.

9. chukka01

chukka01 Member

thank you Zaertix, it worked for me :)

10. Metallicason

Metallicason New Member

I also have the fog problem. I am using the correct No$GBA and I have the right No$Zoomer. I however, don't have the same options in the Other tab. I don't have the Extra thing either. Anyone know why, or how to fix it?

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You must not have the correct version of the No$Zoomer addon.
    Check out the Common Issues thread.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

12. Metallicason

Metallicason New Member

Okay. I found the reason. My english language file is older than the Zoomer I had. So I had to set the Extra settings through the Japanese settings then set it back to English. thanks for the help.

13. giantmojo

giantmojo New Member

Yeah, working now, thanks a bunch everyone

14. amkaka

amkaka New Member

Sorry for this annoying question, you guys. I also have the same fog problem in training island. I tried to download the zoomer according to your guides properly and do exactly like what you instructed. However, the problem is still exist because I am not able to tinker it. I see the "extra option" but I can't tick "EX1" and "Ninja Gaiden" or any others as the screen Zaertix showed above. Could you please help me once again? Thanks a lot.

15. chukka01

chukka01 Member

is it the latest version of NO$zoomer and the latest version of NO$GBA?

16. amkaka

amkaka New Member

Thank you, chukka01. Yes, I have the latest version of NO$zoomer (2.3.0.2) and the latest version of NO$GBA (v2.6a). As instructed, I started with the file NO$Zoomer.exe, then browsed the DBZ rom. There is still a map problem existing. I opened the "Extra option", I saw EX0 already ticked. At this point, I could not perform other tick on EX1 or on "Ninja Gaiden". It was always EX0 chosen automatically on the list no matter what I tried to do. Thus, the problem could not be solved. Please show me in detail of what I should do to fix it. Thanks alot once again.
    Post Merge: [time]1257361202[/time]
    Oh, dear. This is my terrible mistake. I thought I had a latest version of NO$GBA. However, I just checked it one more time and I realized it was just version 2.6 not a 2.6a. So that was a problem. When I updated it to v2.6a, it really worked. I am so sorry for this. I would be very grateful to me as I am having your support. Have fun, everyone. Let's enjoy one of the greatest games ever since the problem is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.