1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dawn of Heroes (OUT today)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by MindFever, Mar 23, 2010.

1. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

I cant wait to try this game...looks very interesting.

Any info why it's not in upcoming releases on Romulation?

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

I thought it was in April?

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yah
    Gamefaqs said 13th of April

4. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

IGN and GbaTemp say March

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is also supposed to be released today (March 23rd)
    http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=209651

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Literally shitting my pants in anticipation of strange journey, to be honest i got slightly bored with devil survivor and didn't even get 5 hours in before turning to another game.. i know some may call that blasphemy but meh.. strange journey just looks too damn hot though :U

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Really because Devil Survivor got me hooked in.
    Couldn't stop playing it.

Well Gamefaqs also says that.
    Maybe Dawn of Heroes got pushed back.
    Because Gamefaqs is usually right.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Gamefaqs does make up some release dates for games, it's happened in the past on a few occasions, but lately they have been usually correct with game release dates, i'm pretty sure they are spot on here.

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

No worries I thought Devil Survivor was crap too.

The only reason why people haven't added it to the release list is simply because we couldn't find the information related to the game or we didn't know it existed to add to the list. I'm not getting anything of my usual website either.. It states it is T.B.C and it's usually always correct.

I have several results which look like it has been pushed back a few times. Gamespot first said it would be released on the 1st December 2009 . Then IGN said it would be released on the 2nd of February 2010 and now IGN are saying it'll be released on the 2nd of March 2010.

I wouldn't keep your hopes up, it may get pushed back again and the sites that you have come across have the right information with the new expected release date.

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Like what happened to Dementium II.

10. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

I hated when they kept doing that to Kingdom Hearts >_<

11. MindFever

http://www.vgreleases.com/NintendoDS/ReleaseDate-69602.aspx

It says 23 March
    Post Merge: [time]1269354527[/time]
    I guess they are wrong...

12. Louisvanharten

Louisvanharten New Member

yeah, me too! I kept going untill I had done all alt. ending, I just couldn't stop :p

13. MindFever

Yeah,the story does the trick for me... it is mysterious and creepy.Just immagine those things happened in your city - SCARED SHITLESS <-- a new breed of MAN begins to unravel :D

But seriously,regarding Dawn of Heroes ... anybody anticipating this or what ?

14. snebbers

I don't even know what it is in all fairness...

15. MindFever

A tactical RPG game... looks promising.Interesting gameplay. Not like Final Fantasy Tactics though... check out the trailers

16. snebbers

I will do that, I'll try to find some solid info on it too so I can add it to the releases, but you'll all have to be aware that it might not be the actual date. :/

I went onto the main website
    www.wickedstudios.com/dawnofheroes

And they haven't even released a release date themselves. They just state that it is Coming Soon!

17. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well Gbatemp now says it's releasing 13th April and so does Gamefaqs.
    You will have to wait until then.
    It probably got pushed back.

18. MindFever

REally ?? but on IGN or Gamefaq it said 23 March (i checked yesterday once again) , and on the site www.VGReleases.com it says it is out now ... oh what the heck !!! :(

19. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well Ign and Gamefaq say 13th April
    Vgreleases Says it's expected.
    Sorry but you will have to wait.

20. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Well, even though it's out it still has to get dumped by the Independant dumpers, but it would be on the day of the release if it's a popular game.