1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dante\'s Inferno easy light in the dark and death apprentice 360

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by gameboy5.0, Mar 15, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then well not sure is i can post here but here goes. if you are trying to get light in the dark and death apprentice then you know it will take a long time to do. well i found a easy way to get it. when you are in the 3 circle of violence there is a part where you have to push a big wheel thing to get on top of a ledge. well when i was doing this enemy pop up. well for me i kill all of them then do what i need to do. well they dont stop popping up. then it hit me. this is the best place to get all the way up to lv 7 in your holy and unholy moves. now the thing you are kill is the monsters with the blade that you fight when you first start the game. they are easy to kill when you grape them. then when you get then you do the forgive or dame and there you go.

now here how it works they come up as 3 but when you kill all 3 3 more come up. and they keep on comeing up.

now you get 10 holy or unholy depending on what you do. but it take 10 monster to get 100 xp and 100 monster to get a 1000. this will take some time but it will allow you to get both light in the dark and death apprentice so you dont have to do the game all over. good luck and have fun playing

ps. let me know if you dont under stand
    Post Merge: [time]1268634531[/time]
    wait there a proplem. it looks like when you kill all most 100 of them the holy and unholy xp stops. so it looks like the enemy will stop given when you kill to many of them. srry just found it out bit you can get over 600 xp for holy or unholy