1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Damn.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Jun 17, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I never knew summer vacation would get so boring. :(

What are you guys doing to pass time?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, today is my first day of summer vacation. At the moment, I'm doing absolutely nothing. I'm sure there is fun to come, but it will take some time to get settled in.

3. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

How about you guys stop wasting your time loafing around, and get a job!

People like you can make most of the time gaining real-world experience.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Trust me, if there was anything available in my area, especially for people my age, I would hop right on it. Sadly though, I have zero experience and am competing with people that have around 30 years of it. About all I have going for me is the fact that I'm a teenager and am a very expendable employee.

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

I'm gonna work and on vacation :D Summer vacations isn't boring, it's:FREEDOM

6. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

you know it!!

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

im having a month off to watch the world cup then going for a holiday in france
    gonna play games and drink beer when the footballs not on

8. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

I have been on holidays for about 2 months now and I am bored...I have even put on weight. I spend most of the time on the computer because my friends are still in school

9. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

I have a job at the pool. At the same time, my boss will make me work out with oldest kids on the swim team. Then I'll most likely play D&D when I'm done with work.

My summer's gonna be pretty decent, this year.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Best advice.

However, if your "too" young to get a job, why not beat the games you have downloaded from here?

That's what I used to do.

11. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Last summer vacation, in August, I went to China.That was fun. If you are really that bored, watch some YouTube videos. Or do something that won't bore you to death! Like games, movies, etc.

12. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

Tell me about it... I was bored on my first day. It's only the fourth day and I've cleaned half my room and have been painting it. Did find a 20 dollar bill, a few ones, a good handul of quarters, a watch, and my old favorite jacket. Clean your room, kids.

Aside from the above I've loafed around playing some games and trying to push myself into studying kanji again.

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

In the Philippines, our summer vacations is ending.
    To pass time I mastur read books and watch TV.