1. This forum is in read-only mode.

damn im bored!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olimpa, Dec 19, 2009.

1. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

I'm bored of more or less every game on my acekard 2i and i was wondering wheather you had any ideas

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Buy real ds games and use them until you get your card, if there is an eb games near buy you can return within 7 days and get your money back.

3. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

Easy, just fill all game(s)' secret without cheating.
    Secret boss(es) may give you exitement.

4. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Try Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
    Complete all the mission.

5. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

I ever did that.....and iit takes at least 70 hours to do that.

6. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

What you have to do, is get a life. Maybe do some walks in the park, get something to eat. Or better yet, watch some TV. :)

7. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

i tried that and i kind of find it insulting

8. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

Maybe you need a new hobby. Have you ever tried paper crafting? This is fun and does not cost too much. You will find yourself not getting enough sleep because you want to complete it.

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/realistic/index.html

9. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Go buy a piece of paper.
    You can do so much with a sheet of paper the posibilities are endless

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

What did you expect? You claim your bored with your NDS and ask for others suggestions without really being clear if your are totally bored with just the games you have, or with playing games all together. Then you want to complain about suggestions that were made (and besides you should have expected a smart ass response.) :p

If your truly bored with the games, maybe a new game genre would help or find a new console/handheld. If that is not the problem then it might be best to take a break from gaming for a time and find something new then maybe come back to it, its a rehash of whats already been stated so other than that I really don't know what else to tell you.