1. This forum is in read-only mode.

D/P/Pt/HG/SS Pokemon Request/Auction Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by toffster92, Mar 28, 2010.

1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Hey fellow Trainers! Looking for a Pokemon to complete your team? Willing to give away your poke out of kindness?
    This thread's for you!

Okay, enough with the corny sales pitch, here's the deal:

If you are looking for a pokemon or putting one up for trade post it here.
    You have to give the name, gender, nature, ability and level of the pokemon you want/give up, and specify the item it is holding.

Once you find one, just PM the person directly to trade friend codes and set up a meeting. Let's keep the thread organized. Ok?

Also, try not to give away HM slaves (pokemon with useless HMs in their moveset)
    So first up...

Offering:

*note* all of MY pokemon have the Pokerus Virus

Lapras (M) - Shell Armor = Lvl 20 Jolly @no item
    Heracross (M) - Guts = Lvl 14 Timid @no item
    Chansey (F) - Natural Cure = Lvl 23 Relaxed @Oval Stone
    Haunter (M) - Levitate = Lvl 18 Docile @no item
    Kadabra (M) - Synchronize = Lvl 16 Gentle @no item

Seeking:

Magmar (could be anything as long as it can evolve into Magmortar)
    Electabuzz (could be anything as long as it can evolve into Electivire)
    Rhydon (could be anything as long as it can evolve into Rhyperior)

Thanks in advance!

2. Natsuu

Natsuu Member

Wouldn't it just be easier to make them with pokesav?

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Not everyone chooses to cheat. I think this would be better in the Nintendo Section.

As a side note: Everything you're trading has an undesirable nature. Also, having these untouched and listed IVs would be better.

For example:
    Modest (or Timid) Abra @Choice Specs, level 1, untouched
    IVs: 31, 11, 27, 31, 31, 23 (HP, Attack, Def, Spe, SpA, SpD)
    Psychic, Focus Blast, Trick (all TMs hehe)
    Teleport (this would normally be Signal Beam on a finalized product)
    Usually, you leave just the important egg moves if any.

4. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Duly noted insanecrazy07.
    I'll be moving the topic right after this post.

Anyways, I just made this thread in the 3/4 part of my game so I haven't finished everything yet. I was just thinking that some people might want a few new pokemon at the start of their game to make it easier for them to progress. As such, these pokemon aren't really meant for competitive battling, rather they're there to help the new players. I knew I was thankful when somebody gave me an Alakazam right before I started the 3rd gym! :)
    Anyways, as soon as I finished the main part of the game I'll be building my REAL team so I'll be offering up some better pokemon.

Also, this is a trading REQUEST topic too so everybody else feel free to ask others for pokemon! Help each other out! ;)

So, thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to put it into effect as soon as possible.

Also, I have a few questions:
    How do I find the IVs of a pokemon? Aren't they usually hidden?

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

There are IV calculators where you put in the stat that you have (assuming you do this as soon as you acquire the pokemon so that there are no EVs) and the level of the pokemon. It is more accurate the higher the level. If you don't want to get into the hassle of doing that and achieving "estimated" results, just fire up Pokesav and it will tell you directly. Now all they need is a Hidden Power indicator tacked right next to the IVs, and possibly a Substitute calculator, and a Leftovers/Life Orb use calculator too. Hehe.