1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CycloDSi DSi Enhanced/Enabled/Only Games Issues

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Bowser-jr, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

4678 - Bejeweled Twist (DSi Enhanced) (U)(BAHAMUT) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific To Quote--

"sections, does not load in dsi-mode
    4765 - Sonic Classic Collection (DSi Enhanced) (U)(Venom) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific sections, does not load in dsi-mode
    xxxx - Foto Showdown (DSi Exclusive) (U)(Independent) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific sections, does not load in dsi-mode
    xxxx - Picture Perfect Hair Salon (DSi Exclusive) (U)(RFTD) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific sections, does not load in dsi-mode
    xxxx - System FLAW (DSi Exclusive) (E)(RFTD) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific sections, does not load in dsi-mode
    xxxx - System Flaw (DSi Exclusive) (U)(RFTD) ---- says the game is missing the dsi specific sections, does not load in dsi-mode"

Apparently, the new CycloDSi isn't able to run current DSi enchances/enabled/only games. Anyone have any idea or know why?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

There could be two reasons:

The dumps weren't fully proper. Nobody could actually test if they had managed to dump the DSi specific features properly before. It is still very possible that people will need to wait for redumps once people truly know how to do it.

The other possibility is that the CycloDSi is just having issues at the moment with commercial DSi games. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Team Cyclops mentioned that the CycloDSi may not have the potential to play DSi enhanced commercial games at first, but would have no issues with homebrew compiled correctly. You may just need to wait for future updates.

3. Bowser-jr

I see so we have no way to test right now if it's one or the other.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i believe these, except sonic are dsiware, which havent been dumped correctly, so that could be a problem since dsiware doesnt work yet

5. Bowser-jr

um, these DS games are DSiware, there actual DSi games in cartridges. Team Cyclo says we just have to re-dump the old DSi enhanced/only games so they come WITH the dsi parts. I guess the only working ones are the ones dump recently like Pocket Monster Black and White.

6. jimmy1966

jimmy1966 New Member

the games from group rftd have dsi info try those

7. Bowser-jr

i've tried the System Flaw game from the group RFTD and it's still give me that same error.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You need to have proper dumps of the games. The error means that the DSI data is missing from the dump.

9. Bowser-jr

Okay, is there anywhere we could get proper dumps? Or couldn't we ask the original group that dumped the roms, to please re-dump them?

10. RoM-ee

RoM-ee Well-Known Member

so you want release groups to go back and redump all the dsi enhanced games??

good luck.

11. Bowser-jr

Yeah, I know it's out of reach, but what else can we do?