1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CycloDS Evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by loopydsfan, Dec 14, 2008.

1. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

Does anyone a good site to buy a cyclo ds evolution from that wont cost me the earth?

2. ricky92

ricky92 Member

It depends where you are from,If your in USA your better buying from a USA site.

If your from UK i would recommend pcjerry.co.uk
    I bought mine from there for £40 with a 2gb micro sd

Good Luck! ;D

3. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

look at amazon

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

realhotstuff has a CycloDS Evolution deal right now. You get the Cart and a 2GB card. 50USD

5. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

I just did this deal......got the Cyclo, still waiting for the 2gig. They were sent separately.

6. captainbitter

captainbitter Well-Known Member

Hey Rayder, might want to check that. My sister got the same deal and they sent her Slot-1 card and her Micro SD together.

7. wtfroms

wtfroms Member

www.dealwoot.com is good got mine there.

8. loopydsfan

Sorry forgot to mention im in the UK.

9. Joyful_Jen

Joyful_Jen Member

Also from the UK.
    Had my cyclods evolution from PC Jerry £32 inc del, then bought a 4GB card from Morrison's for £8

10. loopydsfan

Thanks joyful jen,

What make was the 4gb card from Morrisons cos on the sites they are recommending Kingston.

11. Joyful_Jen

Joyful_Jen Member

Its a Sandisk Micro SD, its not on the Morrison website cos I've already looked for when i bought mine, and as long as its compatible i don't think it matters much about the make. Its working fine with me anyhow.
    They have plenty of stock in my local store and it should be the same for your area.
    Best of Luck :)

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It does actually matter, cheap brands have trouble running some games. Sandisk and kingston are the recommended brands.

13. loopydsfan

Ive got a 2gb Toshiba micro sd that i got with my r4. would i be better buying a sandisk or kingston one then?

14. captainbitter

captainbitter Well-Known Member

When it comes to 2GB or less, I believe they run all games. The smaller SD cards are faster than the larger. It's when you start buying the 4GB or the 8GB that speed becomes an issue. So no, you can keep your 2gb card without problems, But if you upgrade, try to go with Kingston.