1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CycloDS Evolution and Slot 2 Cards

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pk1234, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pk1234

pk1234 Member

First off, I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum.

I've been using the CycloDS Evolution for a few months now, and really like this card.

I saw some GBA games that peak my interest, and need to get a Slot 2 card to play them.

Can someone tell me the best solution? I need a Slot 2 card that will compliment my CycloDS Evolution, and play the GBA games.

Thanks in advance!

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well, not sure if it's compatible, but the ezy 3 in one flash card does the trick...

Just plug her in slot 2, and you can load them off the slot one (cyclo) and go!

But for some, you may need a homebrew...

Called rudolph's gba ...exploader/explorer (forgot the name :( ), it works well...

I know with acekard, it works straight off as it, but not sure if you have that option with cyclo....

Anyone know if this will work straight off or need the homebrew to get it working?

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The CycloDS does not need Rudolph's homebrew, it has it's own GBA loader built in. And it is compatible with the EZFlash 3 in 1. Works great.

4. pk1234

pk1234 Member

Which EZflash 3 in 1 is best? The GBA sized original, or one of the newer EZflash Pluses?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The Plus would be a single Slot 1 cartridge I believe.

6. pk1234

pk1234 Member

Thanks to everyone for the info.

I picked up the GBA size EZFlash 3-in-1 for the DS's Slot 2. It plays GBA games with no problems. I haven't checked the rumble function, or tried web surfing yet. Need to find a game that uses the rumble option, and I need to get a copy of the web browser that works with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.