1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[CycloDS] 3833 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator - World Championship 2009

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Spifflez, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

I noticed there are threads regarding this rom, however none that really relate to or tackle my problem. I'm using CycloDS Evolution with 1.56 Beta 4 firmware.

The game itself works perfectly fine, I completed the first few duels and so on, tested the saving and everything else.

It was after the last two duels that I took particular notice to the DP [X>Options>Change Image]. I noticed the amount of DP I had was only the amount I got from the last duel I had and wasn't adding up at all. You start off with 15,000. I noticed after my 3rd duel that I had a lot less than this.

I did one more duel after this, then checked it. The duel I gained 3099 or something like that, and the amount of duel points I had was 3099/same amount as I got the last duel.

All in all, for those people who don't use money cheats etc, not having the DP build up is definitely a problem. I've googled a little and did some basic searching but succeeded to no avail.

Any help is highly appreciated!

2. gx280

gx280 Guest

I tried Beta 4 1.56 on my friends and it stuffed this game up i think. It stuffed like 10 of his games up. Its weird.