1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cyclo Ds Evolution Help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Leonan, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Leonan

Leonan New Member

Good afternoon

Sorry to bother but i need help
    I have a Nintendo DS and i download the games on Romulation but they didn't work. I have the Cyclo DS Evolution. Is that why the games didn't work? What can i do?

Thank you for your help

2. Leonan

Leonan New Member

I have this problem:

"... I am using an cyclo ds evolution and have downloaded several ds roms. However the vast majority are simply not working... When any game try to load, they just stop about 2 seconds into loading with either two black screens on the ds, two white screens on the ds or a combination of both. I am a bit of a newbie and am wondering if i am doing something wrong. I download the rom (some originate from Japan but even the above mentioned European options are still not working), extract it with winrar and then drag and drop the file into my games file on the cyclo ds, as i have done from other sites in the past with no problem..."

Anandjones told to this person that he needs to: "You will need to update your firmware to the latest by clicking Linfox Domain in my sig. The last firmware changelog fixes two or three game compatibility problems or so, so this should fix your problem."

But i don't understand nothing :/ Can u help me, please?

Thank you

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Re: I need help!!!!

I need to know a little bit more about you problem.
    Does the card itself boot up? What happens when you try and run a game? Are you using the latest firmware?

4. Leonan

Leonan New Member

Xenirina i have this problem:

"... I am using an cyclo ds evolution and have downloaded several ds roms. However the vast majority are simply not working... When any game try to load, they just stop about 2 seconds into loading with either two black screens on the ds, two white screens on the ds or a combination of both. I am a bit of a newbie and am wondering if i am doing something wrong. I download the rom (some originate from Japan but even the above mentioned European options are still not working), extract it with winrar and then drag and drop the file into my games file on the cyclo ds, as i have done from other sites in the past with no problem..."

Anandjones told to this person that he needs to: "You will need to update your firmware to the latest by clicking Linfox Domain in my sig. The last firmware changelog fixes two or three game compatibility problems or so, so this should fix your problem."

But i don't understand nothing :/ how i update the firmware? :/

Thank you

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Frankly if you don't understand nothing...we too don't understand nothing about how to help you.
    The least you can do is spill to us in a post with whatever there is to know about the cart in your hand.
    1. Complete name of the cart (copy whatever is written on the sticker of your flash cart)
    2. List to us whatever file names/folders is found in the SD Micro
    3. Load the flash cart+SD Micro, see if there's a writting on the screen that gives you info about the firmware version
    4. Locate the website of your cart (could be on the cardbox that came with the cart then you first bought it or on the sticker)
    5. Take a picture of the cart, if necessary a picture of what the screen shows when you run the cart on the DS console

By being informative, you will not only help us understand your problem, but in turn we could also help you solve your problem. Whining about "I don't understand nothin'.", just won't help anyone, in this case, won't help you solve your problem.