1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Curse...You Lag! (Pokemon White)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nintendo4372, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

I'm Using The Latest DeSmuME, And I Keep Getting Lag With The Pokemon White ROM!!! What Do I Do?! Help Me please!?

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

you don't do anything -.-" desmume is naturally slow if you're not on a high end PC, so use the fix for no$GBA

3. Nintendo4372

But The Thing Is.....My Computer Is Naturally fast And I Tried Using The No$GBA But I Wanna USe The Save I Got :S

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmm...what processor do you have, how much RAM is installed? cuz if you got a fast computer, it should run fine in desmume...though i do believe if you look through the pokemon black and white AP thread, in one of the pages, there is a way to make desmume faster -.-"

5. Nintendo4372

There's A Way To Make It Go Fast? Ughhh....

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

if you set it to 50 posts per page, it makes it feel like your reading a lot less ^_^ that's what keeps me reading...

7. Nintendo4372

Thank You. I'll Try To Find It lol

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You can transfer the save from DeSmuMe(.dsv) to No$gba.
    Just change the file extension from .dsv to .sav

As for DeSmuMe,
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47381.msg1073306#msg1073306

Still, it's recommended to use DeSmuMe, even with the codes, the game will still crash at some random point.

9. Nintendo4372

Thanks =3
    Post Merge: [time]1284946286[/time]
    THIS IS FUNNY!!! DeSmuME Lagged With Pokemon White. But It Goes Super Fast With Pokemon Black. lol ...

10. nilknarph93

nilknarph93 New Member

i'm using desmume as well and i get the lag. but i also can't save. i try to save in game, but when i restart the rom, there is no option to continue from my save point. i've also tried using save states which only work if i don't restart the rom. any solutions?