1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Curious About Mario and Luigi: BIS (ysmenu)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Keyblade_WeaponX, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyblade_WeaponX

Keyblade_WeaponX New Member

I have an R4 Revolution (NDSL/NDS) and i'm a novice when it comes to most of this because all I usually do is just trim the rom and move it over to the mini SD (Via micro sd Usb) card or replace the Arm7 with a patched version...THAT's IT! LOL

But this game....is an enigma of its own. Now I know other people have posted this issue before and i've been reading as well as trying to figure out what to do but the more i read it the more it seems convoluted and confusing; So okay, I did the usual and when it put the game in and try to play it it freezes on the save data (Which is seem to be the common for most people who have R4 i'm sure). I just want to know how to fix this problem so i can play this game in detail. I keep hearing about this ysmenu but i'm afraid to try it and mess up this r4 so can someone please help me in detail on how to install this without error and where to place the folder at on the mini sd card and so forth. And how to play this game with no problems for the R4 Revolution....Until i get an acekard 2 or Cyclods (which i hear is pretty good which will be sometime soon...I hope! Thank you everyone.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This thread has everything you'll need:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.