1. This forum is in read-only mode.

csi deadly intent

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jotan, Nov 3, 2009.

1. jotan

jotan Active Member

I'm on the 3rd case and have took all the guns from the apartment and searched it fully and fingerprinted the gun, im now interviewing the suspect but i cant find the right evidence to prove he was there (at the warehouse when theyre playing with fake guns and someone died)
    any help please?

2. CrAzYmOnKeYmAn

CrAzYmOnKeYmAn New Member

i think you have to tell him you had an eyewitness from the testimony from the security guard. BTW im really stuck on the chemical analysis on case 4 with the stirring rod, im pretty sure ive tried every way and still cant get it right any ideas?

3. Jysika

Jysika Member

Crazy is right, you first have to tell him that you have an eye witness that puts him there.

On case number 4, are you talking about the thalium that was found in the van?

I'm also stuck in case number 4, but in the retreat. I've gathered all the clues that I know of (the fingernails, fingerprints, hair) and still I think there's something else because I can't move on.

4. Valter19

Valter19 New Member

i have done whole the game now :)

5. Jysika

Jysika Member

Okay, well maybe you can help me Valter?

I'm on the fourth case and I'm at the retreat. I've already found the lipstick, the two sets of fingerprints (I'm guessing that I've found two) and I've found the fingernails. However, apparently I'm still missing something because I can't go on with the game.

The problem is that nothing seems to be registering with the clue finder thing. It goes back to the isolation tank, but there's no other clues in there.

What am I missing or do you think that I should delete and reinstall the game?

6. harukachan

harukachan Member