1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CSI: Deadly Intent - The Hidden Cases

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JessicaInfinite, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having problems with freezing at the point where you interview the Sara girl. I know it's been discussed in the comments on the game but no-one seems to have come up with an answer. Did a search on the forums too which came up with nothing.
    I'm using a DSTTi card for DSi by the way.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

3. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Ihave the game also on my R4I and I just finisched the 2nd case without
    problems so i think your problem is not the game but your Mirco Sd card

4. --G5--

--G5-- New Member

I have the same problem as Jessica. I have the standard R4 and I use kernel 1.18. My game goes to black screen in the middle of the first case when I am interrogating Sara Lee Strong.

I have tried backing up the files and formating my SD card and that did not correct or change the problem.

Please do not take any of my post as a complaint. It is only intended to share with others out there that they may not be alone with this problem.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Just do what Anandjones says.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You might need to use YSMenu.

7. --G5--

--G5-- New Member

First off ... Hey Kiekoes reread my post and you will see that I had done all that Anandjones stated prior to your post. Was that just a feeble attempt to get your post count up? Kiekoes = 76 posts and occasionally one worth reading!! :eek:

I actually came back to just let you know that I downloaded additional software for the R4 that I have. As it turns out is it exactly what Anandjones suggested the second time on this topic. Yes I am referring to YSMenu. It did correct the problem with that game and a couple of other games that would not work correctly either.

Thanks for your input Anandjones. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.