1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Crayon Shin Chan: The Japanese Eric Cartman

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't know if you guys know this Anime but I think this guy's the Anime version of Eric Cartman.
    [​IMG]

He's not as violent as Cartman is, but his naughtiness is 100% more, especially when it comes to sexuality, no this isn't a hentai or even an echii Anime, this is a kid's cartoon, he's just naughty. Like pulling on his mom's skirt & looking at her undies or showing off his weaner in public, really this kid's got Cartman's number ;D

2. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

I only see similarities in how they both act out a lot and cause a lot of trouble. Cartman has definitely proven to be a lot smarter than Shin.

Regardless it's one of my favorite shows as I always find myself asking "How is this in a kid's show?"

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Well that's because Cartman is 10 & Shin is just 5 or 6, but look at it this way, in 4, 5 years, Shin will become Cartman ;D

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Do you know that this fellow has a little sister and she is ver ycute

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

yup, her name is Himawari, and she is really into picture of hansome guy and jewelry

6. I have watched every episode of Shin Chan so far and I love its style of humor. Its no family guy or south park but it is definitely special in its own way.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The Anime's play on childhood innocence & slight toilet humor is what makes it so lovable

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

but unlike Cartman, he is not spoiled by his mom......and he got punish everytime he got in trouble....

but then he doesnt look like have the ablility to learn from his mistake....

i just love when he though an insult as a compliment.

9. Oyuji

Oyuji Member

Shin-Chan is funny as hell. I watch'd most of the episodes but I still haven't seen them all.

10. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Shin Chan, adult swim, what would i do without you?

11. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

Have a big, gaping hole in your life?

12. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Shin Shan is really funny to look... I like the way he torments his mother.