1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Coupon for a Free KFC chicken meal, download until May 6th.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geminis076, May 6, 2009.

1. Geminis076

Geminis076 Well-Known Member

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Do you think the coupon works in Canada too?

3. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

guess not since it only mentions United States... oh well. i find their chicken too salty anyhow :p

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

They have to make it salty, so you get thirsty, and then you'll want to buy their drinks, so they can make even more money, by fulling your cup to the middle, and put ice in the rest

5. rush n kaos

that is very true... but i think it's ridiculously salty, even for that reason. or maybe i just can't take it so much...

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Were you ever on a low salt diet? Usually when you cut salt and/or sugar out of your diet, then try to put it back in, your taste buds are more sensitive to it.

7. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

Opra giving away free chicken....I honestly thought this was some sort of hilarious racial joke. XD

8. rush n kaos

nope, i don't believe i have with salt. well sugar, maybe, since for 4 years or so when i was younger i practically refused to eat candy or much of anything with overly high amounts of sugar

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I remember I got one piece of grilled chicken for free from KFC just by being there. All my friends went over and got a free piece of grilled chicken.

http://unthinkkfc.com/ <--- Official site to download the coupon.

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Was it any good? I used to love KFC but i guess I ate it too often so I lost intrest in it. just curious on how the grilled would be.

11. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I have no taste in grilled chicken, so my opinion wouldn't even be valid. I actually only had a couple bites; I was already full from a soft shell taco (I was at a KFC/Taco Bell).

12. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

It tastes like Smoked chicken..its less saltier than say Original recipe, out here the coupon doesnt work. Oprah doesn't love us ... ><

13. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

pointless mentioning it when it expires on the day you posted it

14. Geminis076

Yeah they had that free piece promotion about 2 weeks or so ago? At least that's when they had it in California. Tasted okay, nothing special. I don't normally eat at KFC because of the prices, but there's one nearby so I'll dine with Oprah. I do however LOVE their potato wedges, popcorn chicken, and mashed potatos.

15. Geminis076

The download expires later today, May 6th. However the coupon is good until May 19th. As long as you download by whatever time tonight, you have until the 19th to redeem it. But not valid on Mother's Day, May 10th.

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

The potato wedges are awesome theres times I just go in and order just that, but only if they are fresh.

17. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

http://media.oprah.com/sterm/GrilledRestaurantsList.pdf
    of participating KFC's if not call 1800CALLKFC to add your state to the list of why its not accepted.

its not pointless, anyone can store it then folks can still download if it came up to that, its still working over here... though its only 730pm here LOL...

heres the coupon for those that said it was pointless : http://rapidshare.com/files/230094591/KFCPdf.rar from me to you ;) enjoy. I think first 10 gets it then it expires.

18. chrisover9000

chrisover9000 Member

oh lawdy im eating 2nite....

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I used to work at kfc, my chicken was awsome, but too many stores have tough puffy chicken...

They need to flatten out the burgers, the idiots!

I still have my 10 percent off card which last until end of year, but never use it, old store gave my coupon prices anyway XD

Well, used to, until I quit, but I have yet to visit them...oh well.

Why is this being given away by oprah anyway?