1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Countdown~!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zanzetzuken19, Mar 7, 2010.

1. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

Soul Silver and Heart Gold are coming soon! so i made this post for us, fellow pokemon trainers to count down the days until the games come out.

Replying to this post: you must include one or two Fun facts about pokemons you know. or even experiences you've had while playing the game. Ex. "i caught a shiny pokemon but i didnt save the game after i turned it off. >.<"

8 more days:D

2. gboyrich09

gboyrich09 Member

My first wild pokemon in Pokemon FireRed was a shiny Pidgey Lv 4.

Golden Pidgeys are awesome.

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Pika?

Pii, Kaaaa, CHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!(romulation servers instantly goes down after you finish reading this)

4. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Shiny salamence = eww.
    Shiny Gengar = horrible colour difference from the normal one...

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Just 6 days! So that wait is almost OVER!

6. Alzhander

Alzhander Member

I caught two shinies within a few hours of each other in Diamond. I caught a Bidoof and then a Shinx. I gave the Shinx to my sis as she needed a good electric type and I already EV trained it and everything. She was supposed to give it back, but sold her game before doing so :(
    Oh, and I caught a shiny Geodude in Leaf Green a day or two before that :D

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

4.5 days left. :)

8. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

almost there~ can't wait to smell that box XDDDDDD I saw a shiny feebas and caught it! after 5 sec. my gameboy SP turned off. low battery :( *sigh. that was sad. "countless hours of fishing~!!!" lol

9. luvelias

luvelias Well-Known Member

My first shiny was a golbat a week ago in mt coronet in platinum [=.
    I'm getting my hard copy of SS HG early cause my bf owns a game store and distributors send it early d=. Also have the walmart exclusive copies preordered just to look pretty on the collectors shelf.

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I achieved something better than shinnies.
    While playing diamond I somehow got the rare and awesome disease pokerus. I obsessively spread it to almost every pokemon I trained lol.

11. ChangeJD

ChangeJD Well-Known Member

My first shiny pokemon was a Zubat in the first cave in Silver. The next shiny I ever caught (excluding Gyarados, of course) was a shiny Shinx in Pearl...but that was my favorite.

I remember having Pokemon Red when I was 4 years old...such good times.

I was also lucky enough to get Pokerus as well, but I really didn't put it to much use.

12. Alzhander

Alzhander Member

I got Pokerus in my Diamond game, too. I put that to some good usage, along with the EV boosting items :D I was really lucky in my Diamond game getting 2 shinies plus Pokerus. Being as I don't play it anymore, I sold it :(
    I can't wait for HG & SS tho, can't wait to relive the days of Kanto and Johto

13. Aceron

Aceron Member

On Pokemon Crystal I caught a shiny HootHoot towards the begining of the game ... and then my brother reset the game lol

3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

SHINY PIDGEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

15. j3553

j3553 Member

OH MY GOSH. 3 days ( tech . 4 days :eek: ). can'tttt waiiit. i wonder whos gonna be the first to upload the rom for it :eek:. did anyone get the pikachu coloured pichu on plat, diam or pearl yet on mystery gift ? I DIDDDDD

16. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I did, distribution rom ftw

17. narfzzz

narfzzz Active Member

Really, A shiny Rayquaza owns everything!

18. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Canadian rom is out => USA will follow very soon!

19. narfzzz

narfzzz Active Member

What do you mean with 'very soon'? A few hours, or a few days?

20. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Could be today, could be tomorrow, could be the next day, or sunday