1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Could I get a certain game to work?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MasterofXD, May 27, 2012.

1. MasterofXD

MasterofXD Well-Known Member

Alright so I downloaded PCSX2 and persona 4 as an ISO. My question is (haven't installed any yet) how would I install/configure it? Could someone refer me to a video or give me instructions? I don't wanna mess up and some videos make it seem complicated =/

Edit: I'm pretty sure This was supposed to be in the emulation/game help forum. Sorry if it's in the wrong section

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Great game :), try searching youtube or google for the"best PCSX2 configuration"

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I have no idea why need for ISO's images any more, I go a round charity shops and see lot's of good titles just for £1 are two these days xd, Original's with box in good condistion .

Got FF X for just £4

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I really envy more progressive countries in the west that actually have hobbyist stores that cater to & sell older stuff. We don't have the luxury of stores that cater to older game systems so you're out of luck when it comes to older games.

This country's people's mentality of "out with the old & in with the new" is totally deplorable as I often get baffled & disgusted looks from peers & relatives who are astounded (or rather disgusted) that I still prefer my NES, SNES & PlayStation games over newer titles. Sure me not having enough money to grab the newer stuff is a reason, but aside from that the older stuff has more sentimental & replay value than these newer "graphics driven" games that are coming out. Plus the fan translation community is still keeping these retro games alive & kicking :)

5. Jhon 591

@Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes thats right ^ , Also older consoles will last as they where built, thease new consoles look cheap flimsy plastic, cartrage systems will always lasy along time.

Anyway @MasterofXD

Try the PCSX2 Fourms http://forums.pcsx2.net/ , Also you will need the real bios that gose in the BIOS folder google them your self, Don't ask to much about this.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PS3 is very solidly built.

Cartridge systems do have one flaw that disc systems do not: the connectors can be worn out by repeatedly swapping the cartridges.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

In the end there currently is no storage medium that can stand the test of time or even the rigors of regular use.

8. Jhon 591

Disk are well if look after correcty, One bad scratch and thats the end of the disc and can not read.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes but discs won't wear out when looked after correctly.

10. Jhon 591

Ture :) ^

I do put them back in the box after use, My nephuw only 7 has them scatter all over his rom and scratched to high heven i'm suprised they play at all, maybe some don't as he only plays the one game wwf .

11. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Hey, check these links:

http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-english-pcsx2-configuration-guide.html

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Shin_Megami_Tensei:_Persona_4