1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cosplay Cosplay Cosplay

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tontogawowski, Oct 12, 2007.

1. tontogawowski

tontogawowski Member

hi all fellow anime people. who likes cosplay and has or will be cosplaying in the future?? and if you have cosplayed, what have you cosplayed as?? :) i am doing my 1st cosplay at london expo as kakashi!! :)

2. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I cosplayed as Sephiroth for a schoolparty. But i had to leave my sword outside ^_^

3. tontogawowski

tontogawowski Member

YAAAAA a reply!! ppl dnt b shy!! i understand about having to leave your sword out, safety reasons!! they dnt want another aerith accident again, coz phoenix down cant revive her!! :p

4. z3311z

z3311z Well-Known Member

i have always wanted to, i just don't have the mental capacity to make an anime costume from scratch
    i have always wanted to dress like "the human typhoon"
    but i have seen so many people do that

one year i may

5. manny2260

manny2260 Well-Known Member

vincent valentine (school)

6. einherjar

With the shoos and the claw? Cool!

7. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Vincent Valentine at school it was an amazing experience.

8. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

i cosplayed as kyo from fruits baskets

9. einherjar

My friend wanted to cosplay Link...
    His maillot was the subject of a lot of discussions amongst the girls =D

10. macha88

macha88 Member

Cosplays:
    L from death note- just grew my hair out, adopted a slouch, learned to bulge my eyes, and used some eyeliner... easiest cosplay ever
    Tak Sakaguchi as Coffin Man in Death Trance<Great movie, you should check it out especially for visual kei stuff... got a wig, lots of chains and rags, and made a coffin with cool patterns in it out of construction foam, mounted it on officechair wheels, took a plastic sword and melted it to shape < Coolest cosplay ever.

11. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Isn't cosplaying an expensive hobby? hoho if I cosplayed. it would be monkey d luffy. Cheap n simple

12. m3garry

m3garry Member

I would but it costs to much to buy a costume and i cant be bothered to make one ;D

13. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i didnt cosplay, but i like to watch other people cosplay....especially Cat Girls, either just with Cat Ear or to Full Set with Paw and everything....but too bad there is hardly a Cat Girl as cute as those in anime.....

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Check out this friendster profile, THIS IS the profile of the Philippines' godess of cosplay Alodia Almyra Gosiengfiao!!

Wahoo!!!

http://profiles.friendster.com/alodia9a

15. Exrael

Exrael Member

Hehe, the only cosplay I ever pieced together was Rukia's school uniform from Bleach, and that was at night before the con, when I found out I was going. I managed to buy her glove at the con so I could pose for photos, though! XD

I like to wildly speculate about cosplays in the future when I am free to go to cons as I wish, and I think I'll go with Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright if I go to one anytime soon. I'd have to do it in secret, though, since my parents hate Japanese things. ^^;

Well, I guess I won't need a cosplay, since it would get in the way of running my art booth... Do artists usually cosplay? I'll just dress up nice, then. :D

16. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

PM me a picture of it XD

17. Exrael

Exrael Member

Hehe... If I ever get to doing it. ^^